Sponsored

Is anyone else conFUSED by the Ford Maverick under-dash fuse diagram?

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Alto Blu, LUX, Sunroof, delivered 3/18/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Or is it just me? The graphic that Ford has in the owners manual for the under-dash fuse panel is very confusing, and does not exactly match what's on the actual fuse panel in my XLT. I have created my own graphic to try and make sense of it all, and for a future reference (see attached PDF file).

One thing that is puzzling are the extra rows of fuses in the Ford diagram that are not on the panel (Fuses 2, 9, 16, 22 and 12, 19) - many of which are unused...
Sponsored

Attachments

RJC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
RUSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK CARBO GREY AWD XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the graphic, going to install a dashcam in the Maverick, this will make it easier!

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Or is it just me? The graphic that Ford has in the owners manual for the under-dash fuse panel is very confusing, and does not exactly match what's on the actual fuse panel in my XLT. I have created my own graphic to try and make sense of it all, and for a future reference (see attached PDF file).

One thing that is puzzling are the extra rows of fuses in the Ford diagram that are not on the panel (Fuses 2, 9, 16, 22 and 12, 19) - many of which are unused...
Seems like I always have to take a second look at the fuse arrangement orientation photo. It always takes another look Micro 3 fuses and how they are numbered. And naturally, we would expect Ford to orientate the fuse panel top as the upper part of the photo. While not necessarily confusing, it does not make sense to me for the OM writers to make it very clear which way is up.

Thanks for the photo. I've printed it and put it in my glove compartment.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Much appreciated.

Skyline

First Name
Skyline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Honda Ridgeline
Engine
Undecided
You would think, that the power seat fuse would be in this panel, but it is not...

I used your updated fuse panel layout, thanks, for disconnecting "11. 5A- Telemetry control unit module". The fuse and printout of the PDF are in the glove compartment.
Sponsored