Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Ford Maverick Introducing MRT Maverick Tremor Exhaust Options! mavTremor

Maverick Truck Club Promo : USE PROMO CODE MTC10 to receive an additional 10% off the limited time introductory price - Only at www.ShopMRT.com

Attention Maverick Tremor owners! Elevate your driving experience with our premium exhaust options, meticulously crafted to enhance both performance and sound. With MRT, you have the choice between two distinct configurations: side exit or full length, each available in two sound profiles - King of the Hill or Trail Rated. Let's explore your options:

1️⃣ Side Exit Exhaust:

King of the Hill SideKick: Unleash the full power of your Maverick Tremor with this bold and aggressive exhaust option. The King of the Hill SideKick delivers a commanding exhaust presence that announces your arrival on and off the road.

Trail Rated SideKick: For those seeking a refined exhaust note without compromising performance, the Trail Rated SideKick offers a sophisticated sound profile that perfectly complements the Tremor's capabilities.

2️⃣ Full Length Exhaust:

King of the Hill Full Length: Engineered for increased ground clearance and performance, the King of the Hill Full Length exhaust ensures uncompromising off-road capability with its robust and commanding sound profile.

Trail Rated Full Length: Experience the perfect balance of performance and comfort with the Trail Rated Full Length exhaust. Offering a refined exhaust note, this option prioritizes cabin comfort without sacrificing on-road and off-road performance.

⚖ Weighing Your Sound Profiles:

King of the Hill: This profile delivers a pronounced exhaust presence, perfect for those who crave an aggressive and attention-grabbing sound.
Trail Rated: Offering a more refined and subdued exhaust note, the Trail Rated profile is ideal for drivers seeking a comfortable in-cabin experience without sacrificing performance.

While these exhausts were meticulously engineered for the Maverick Tremor, we're thrilled to confirm their seamless fitment for non-Tremor Maverick owners who are eager to amplify their driving experience.

🔊🚀 Elevate Your Maverick Tremor Today! 🚀🔊

Choose MRT for unparalleled performance and sound. Upgrade your Maverick Tremor with our premium exhaust options and experience the ultimate driving experience. Let your Maverick roar with MRT!

Thank you MTC Member @gilpinsulky for providing your Tremor for development
Sponsored

Last edited:

cthulhu_rising

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Already ordered the Trail Rated SideKick. Once it gets here I'll post up some install pics and give some early impressions. Really looking forward to it 😁

Thanks again for taking the time to chat on the forums in your other threads, and for the MTC discount code!

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got my Trail Rated Sidekick w/ black tip ordered this morning! Looking forward to adding to my lowly FX4 😂. Glad to see more Maverick parts coming out!

Graboid

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sprinter 4x4, 2009 Honda Element, 2004 Audi A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got my Trail Rated Sidekick w/ black tip ordered this morning! Looking forward to adding to my lowly FX4 😂. Glad to see more Maverick parts coming out!
Ah somehow I didn't see the option for selecting tip color when I ordered last night. Just reached out to MRT to make sure I get the Black one.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered the same thing, I think the black tip will look nice.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Ordered black tip trail rated sidekick. Looking forward to hearing it daily

Hands down the Trail Rated SideKick is the perfect mixture of exhaust on demand with cabin comfort.

Kritas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will there be a trail rated Sidekick for models other than the Tremor? Or are the exhausts interchangeable?

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I also want the side kick trail rated with the black tip
Hopefully it will be available shortly in Ontario Canada
Best sounding exhaust
Give us a call on Monday and we can have one shipped to you!
734-455-5807

Sponsored
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Will there be a trail rated Sidekick for models other than the Tremor? Or are the exhausts interchangeable?

We HAVE confirmed fitment of our new Tremor systems for non-Tremor 2.0L Mavericks with AWD. The systems fit right up. You're good to go!

Kritas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We HAVE confirmed fitment of our new Tremor systems for non-Tremor 2.0L Mavericks with AWD. The systems fit right up. You're good to go!
Excellent! Thanks for the quick answer, I put in an order. The free hood strut kit is a nice touch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I may have missed it, but will the dual outlet exhaust fit Tremors?
The Dual Tip system will not fit the Tremor due to the Tremor's larger differential. Our goal for the new Tremor design was to increase ground clearance and that just not possible with the dual tip.