First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wonder if I can cut the cubby into my F150? They are handy!
Sponsored

johnpbrewer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another thought. The blank covers that come on XL would come in handy as a starting point for some things, depending on what one wanted to set their bed up like.

Not everyone is going to find the cubby useful.

I will, but if this forum has taught me anything its that every one of us looks at our trucks differently. Especially on something like Maverick where it really is kind of a "Swiss army knife" of possibilities, all depending on how its set up.
12V 15A let's someone put their own inverter and AC outlet back there.

natums

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Impreza 2.5RS, 1966 Corvair, '71 240z
Has anyone had any issues with spray-in bed liner and these compartments? Looking to add the cubby on the passenger side to my XL when it comes in.

al4tay

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great option, I‘m assuming that the Ford spray in bedliner doesn't affect access to the face plates. Can anybody confirm?
No problem. Sprayed in liner has no interference. I’m looking to find the access door & storage bin to install in my XL. If someone knows where to buy please respond. Thanks

Sponsored

eyeeatingfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I'm hoping I can find some thumb screws to replace the bolt attachments on the cover plate, or maybe remove them and install some latches? Just need access to the area, nothing fancy.

I just removed mine and the bottom of the cavity appears to be a plastic body part so you wouldn't want to put anything at all heavy. It might also get exposed to spray from the wheels.

I am also waiting for this part or a 3rd party part.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The part number for the bed cubby is 60286A72, sub part 043K79. The bolts are sub part HB1
Ford Maverick Installing bed cubby in Maverick XL - part number, diagram and writeup / DIY 457987C5-3FB6-49E4-9ECA-7062705AC729

likeparty

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will check with my local dealer as the Ford site wants $67 to ship to FL. Like the Ford points idea too. Worst case, I'll order the deeper one on Amazon for $69 delivered. Thanks this and the OEM Bed Cubby installed threads are good sources of info. Glad to join.

likeparty

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine today from the local dealer for $53, all in. Wil be adding a lighter and USB ports for convenience to the side of the box. The wiring is already located nearby. Will also probably add a layer of protection and sealing to the outside. This is very exposed.

Sponsored

rret

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Frontier, 2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know the part numbers and process for the cubbies to add for the xl?

Cant find the part or process anywhere
Just ordered one for my hybrid Mav. Dealer said 'left side not listed by Ford'. If it didn't fit on the left, i'd have to pay restocking fee of $10.

Snowbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV 2018
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just ordered one for my hybrid Mav. Dealer said 'left side not listed by Ford'. If it didn't fit on the left, i'd have to pay restocking fee of $10.
I got one and put it in the left/drivers side on my 23 Hybrid XL. Pretty sure there is only one that fits either side.

rret

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Frontier, 2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got one and put it in the left/drivers side on my 23 Hybrid XL. Pretty sure there is only one that fits either side.
Thanks. Very good to know. Parts dude was confused even about the cubby that fit the right side. Saw a Ford parts catalog diagram that shows a light panel etc. on the left. Through him for a loop.
Sponsored