First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love the look of this. On the 4ARE.com site, though, when I go to request information, it doesn't even list the Maverick as an available model. What am I missing?
I had to call a local ARE dealer. Just had mine installed yesterday. It fits weakly well. Only problem I have is the slider window won't open because the rivet the used to put the latch on blocks the window track. When I ordered they said it was 6-7 weeks. But I got mine in 3 weeks

Ford Maverick Installed ARE X Series Truck Cap, tinted tail light covers, black rear decal 20230126_122336

OP
OP
Patriot-ceramics

Patriot-ceramics

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patriot-ceramics.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 GTI, '11 Infiniti FX35, '23 Atlas Blue Mave XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had to call a local ARE dealer. Just had mine installed yesterday. It fits weakly well. Only problem I have is the slider window won't open because the rivet the used to put the latch on blocks the window track. When I ordered they said it was 6-7 weeks. But I got mine in 3 weeks

Dig it
Mine fits very well..I'm convinced the installers make a diff
Suburban toppers in Denver is Aplus

Mephisto613

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

20230126_122336.jpg
That was supposed to say it very well. Not sure how it autocorrected to weakly

Status
Not open for further replies.