Sponsored

Installed a TruXedo Lo Pro on our XLT today. Turned out amazing!

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
A few days ago I ordered a TruXedo Lo Pro through Tonneaucoversworld.com. It arrived today so I decided to go ahead and install it.

Install was really simple all told it took less than 30 minutes and the only tool required was a 1/2" wrench. The included installation instructions were easy to follow and simple to understand. I did it by myself so no extra pair of hands needed. The quality of the materials seems really good and the fit and finish was perfect. Only time will tell how well it holds up though. TruXedo had a good reputation so I expect it to hold up a long time.

OK! Enough chit chat onto the pics!:D

Ford Maverick Installed a TruXedo Lo Pro on our XLT today.  Turned out amazing! IMG_20220205_145014167_HDR

Ford Maverick Installed a TruXedo Lo Pro on our XLT today.  Turned out amazing! IMG_20220205_145433147_HDR

Ford Maverick Installed a TruXedo Lo Pro on our XLT today.  Turned out amazing! IMG_20220205_145321626_HDR

Ford Maverick Installed a TruXedo Lo Pro on our XLT today.  Turned out amazing! IMG_20220205_145245318_HDR

Ford Maverick Installed a TruXedo Lo Pro on our XLT today.  Turned out amazing! IMG_20220205_145058096_HDR

Ford Maverick Installed a TruXedo Lo Pro on our XLT today.  Turned out amazing! IMG_20220205_145049596
Sponsored

Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A few days ago I ordered a TruXedo Lo Pro through Tonneaucoversworld.com. It arrived today so I decided to go ahead and install it.

Install was really simple all told it took less than 30 minutes and the only tool required was a 1/2" wrench. The included installation instructions were easy to follow and simple to understand. I did it by myself so no extra pair of hands needed. The quality of the materials seems really good and the fit and finish was perfect. Only time will tell how well it holds up though. TruXedo had a good reputation so I expect it to hold up a long time.

OK! Enough chit chat onto the pics!:D

IMG_20220205_145014167_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220205_145433147_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220205_145321626_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220205_145245318_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220205_145058096_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220205_145049596.jpg
Looks really good. Thanks for the first impressions and photos!

Ronbye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have ordered the same cover for when my Maverick XL base (also Oxford White) comes in. Hopefully in April or May. This looks good.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, these are some really nice Tonneau covers. I really like the way they look on the Maverick. :)

OP
OP
bbhaag

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Thanks for the positive feedback guys much appreciated! It looks even better than I thought it would. This is my wifes truck and she was the one who wanted a bed cover and I was kind of against it but after seeing it installed it turned out really nice and also functional which is cool to.

Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very nice! This is also the one I will be ordering when my ship Maverick comes in...

OP
OP
bbhaag

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
It looks great.

Did you find that it was long enough?

How well does it keep the bed dry?
Thanks! Yes it's the perfect length and fits the bed really nice. Don't know yet about keeping the bed dry. This time of year we get more of the white stuff instead of the wet stuff. It appeared to be well sealed after install but won't know until the first good rain.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks! Yes it's the perfect length and fits the bed really nice. Don't know yet about keeping the bed dry. This time of year we get more of the white stuff instead of the wet stuff. It appeared to be well sealed after install but won't know until the first good rain.
How does it do driving at higher speeds? Is it flapping at all? I have the Truxedo Truxport and I like the way it looks, but the flapping I cannot deal with. I am going to have to send it back. I have tried tightening the vinyl on the velcro hooks, but this make little difference. It's too bad!

Snowbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV 2018
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How does it do driving at higher speeds? Is it flapping at all? I have the Truxedo Truxport and I like the way it looks, but the flapping I cannot deal with. I am going to have to send it back. I have tried tightening the vinyl on the velcro hooks, but this make little difference. It's too bad!
I have had numerous trucks but never a cover. Does the flapping create noise in the cabin?

Sponsored
OP
OP
bbhaag

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
It does but not to a point were it's distracting but IMO that is subjective. After all it's just a piece of vinyl stretched over the bed of a truck so of course there is going to be some flapping. To me it's fine but for you it might not be.
It doesn't flap around enough to be audible in the cab so that's good. If it did I would return it.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have had numerous trucks but never a cover. Does the flapping create noise in the cabin?
I cannot hear it in the cab unless the back glass is open.

It does but not to a point were it's distracting but IMO that is subjective. After all it's just a piece of vinyl stretched over the bed of a truck so of course there is going to be some flapping. To me it's fine but for you it might not be.
It doesn't flap around enough to be audible in the cab so that's good. If it did I would return it.
Thank you for the response. I concur it is totally subjective. I am glad it's working on well for you. Since yours is a lower profile it may actually be a bit tighter with less flapping. The TruxPort flaps a lot.

Ronbye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have ordered the same cover for when my Maverick XL base (also Oxford White) comes in. Hopefully in April or May. This looks good.
I am picking up the cover tomorrow. Which comes first the tonneau cover or the truck?

Vongreg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Camry, chevy 2500 HD, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Day before yesterday during the evening I ordered the Lo-Pro from Real Truck. Yesterday afternoon I was talking to the wife while we watched our grandson compete at a Regional Archery competition. we decided the undercover flex tonneau would have been a better choice. I chatted with Real Truck they are taking the Lo-Pro back without questions and ordered the Undercover. Both are due to arrive tomorrow afternoon. Just have to send the Lo-Pro back for the full refund. Great Customer service.
Sponsored