First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 , 2016 MINI Cooper S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think this is the real sweet spot. No hate for those who like the 1.5-2" lift, but this just gives it that last little nudge it needed to look really great without throwing off the dimensions or design.
As someone who has a 1-1/2" lift, I think this might be the way to go. Well done!
Sponsored

wardamntexas

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD, 4K, Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Raising this from the dead to ask for a pic of the front CVs, if it's not too much trouble

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I wonder how this would look with 245/60 R18? Those wheels would be a full inch taller at 29.6" (an just a wee bit wider) than the stock 225/60 R18 size that accompanies the Black Appearance Package.

Another option would be 245/55 R18 which would be identical in height (28.6" diameter) to stock tires, but substantially wider (more than an inch, almost 1 1/4".).

Regardless, either tire swap would appear to benefit from this slight lift to give either more clearance for a taller tire or more clearance for a wider tire.

Your tires yield a height of 30.6" so much taller than stock (2"), and nearly 3/4" in width. I imagine they are also a much heavier tire being an all terrain tire. So I'm guessing this kit and my tire selections would be more than safe together with no fear of rubbing or changing suspension geometry whatsoever. And I wouldn't be looking to go to a heavier duty tire either... just bigger for ride comfort.

Thanks for posting this information.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CLH917

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is honestly the best (easy and inexpensive) way to get a very modest good looking lift to an AWD Maverick. Still my favorite thread on the topic!
Thanks! Over 13 months of ownership and 16k miles still enjoying it!

Ford Maverick Installed: 4WP lift kit (1" front / .75" rear) and Toyo Open Country AT tires (245/70r17) E8153CAE-100B-4C05-9AC9-D0240CC08D83

miike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know if this kit would work on the Maverick Tremor? The suspension is different, but I don't know in what ways.

Jmav216

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xl
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is best looking lift I've seen, your back wheels seem.much closer to center than other lifts that seem off. Dis you do anythi5 special or thats just way lift is?

OP
OP
CLH917

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is best looking lift I've seen, your back wheels seem.much closer to center than other lifts that seem off. Dis you do anythi5 special or thats just way lift is?
That’s just how she sits.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You know, I think you nailed it! Was wondering why I found this mild lift so appealing... and I think it's becuase it doesn't look like the rear wheel is pushed so forward in the wheel well... Some of the other lifts seem to alter the geometry such that the wheel appears to sit more forwared...

Sponsored

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey, you've had this leveling lift for about 18 months now. I wonder if you'd follow-up with us and tell us if you've seen any premature wear to CV joints or any other steering / suspension components. So far this is definitely the lift I want, though I will go with smaller tires at 245/65 R17.

OP
OP
CLH917

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, you've had this leveling lift for about 18 months now. I wonder if you'd follow-up with us and tell us if you've seen any premature wear to CV joints or any other steering / suspension components. So far this is definitely the lift I want, though I will go with smaller tires at 245/65 R17.
So far, so good. 22k miles and counting.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So far, so good. 22k miles and counting.
Awesome... starting to hear about issues with those who did the 2" lifts.. I know the Tremor is really only an .8" inch increase in suspension, with the rest of the height gain made up by larger tires to get to a 1" total .. and even it has beefed up half-axles.

thanks for updating!

OP
OP
CLH917

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome... starting to hear about issues with those who did the 2" lifts.. I know the Tremor is really only an .8" inch increase in suspension, with the rest of the height gain made up by larger tires to get to a 1" total .. and even it has beefed up half-axles.

thanks for updating!
I purchased a 2" lift initially then second-guessed myself for the same reasons as your concerns. And this was very early on when there hadn't been many miles on set-ups yet. I'm very happy with this lift. Combined with the tires it gives it a little more clearance and an absolute better overall look.