First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m sure everyone is about over seeing pics of bed covers and rack systems, but that said for those that are still looking here’s a few more.

I purchased these aftermarket as a set and have just installed them. They look and work very very nice together.

Have kayak will paddle!!

Purchased from Tonneau Cover Factory Outlet. I have included a link for anyone who might be interested:

[email protected]

(Disclaimer:I have no financial interest. Just think they have good products that fit Mav perfectly and they have been good to work with.)

edit: More pics have been posted on page 3 of this tread at the request of viewer.

Ford Maverick Installed 4' 6" TruXedo Pro X15 Tonneau Cover & Angry Elephant Rack System Rail size 50" Angry Elephant Rack System 2022 Ford Maverick

Ford Maverick Installed 4' 6" TruXedo Pro X15 Tonneau Cover & Angry Elephant Rack System Rail size 50" 81011B9A-8A77-49AE-B2E8-8830B2B0F1B0
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just installed this same setup on mine today. I really like it. I still have to dial in the rack a little bit. Mine did not come with any instructions and I have lots of unused hardware, but think I did it right. Took me about 3 hours all together from laying out parts and reading instructions to having it all together. I bought from the same place and they do include some custom hardware so it is worth ordering from them.
Had exactly the same experience. No instructions (although pretty straight forward and pics helped) and I had several pieces left also. I think they are use with a different rail system.

Gonna load a couple of boats and shake it down tomorrow.

Last edited:

FortyFiveNorthoods

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does this one use the Elevate TS rails? Did you have to trim them?

OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
I'm never tired of more data! Maybe even 10 years from now some guy will search google to find out if some salvage rack will fit on a 2022 ford maverick and land on this forum.

Sponsored

Matchstick08

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is the bed rack system easy to remove when not needed?
Mind providing what your total cost of the system was (cover+rails+racks)?

I did not know Elevate TS rails existed. I was wondering the options for Cover+Racks and this seems to be the ticket. Are you aware of other rack systems that work with these rails? It would be nice if the height were a bit less for easy boat loading as it seems like they were designed to clear a half-ton cab. ---unless, are they adjustable? It's not very clear by the description.

I also assume there are limitations to which bed covers can be used in addition to these rails.

Can't wait for pictures with the boats!

Last edited:

J_Garn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would love to see how the tonneau looks all rolled up, and I'd love to see how the kayaks fit in on top! I'm a tad worried the center mass of the kayaks won't be on the rails so praying it works just fine.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ended up going with the gator sfx. If I want a rack, I'll probably go the billiebars route that work with the on the rail covers.

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you give more detail about how the racks mounted? Drilling? Thank you!

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is the bed rack system easy to remove when not needed?
Mind providing what your total cost of the system was (cover+rails+racks)?

I did not know Elevate TS rails existed. I was wondering the options for Cover+Racks and this seems to be the ticket. Are you aware of other rack systems that work with these rails? It would be nice if the height were a bit less for easy boat loading as it seems like they were designed to clear a half-ton cab. ---unless, are they adjustable? It's not very clear by the description.

I also assume there are limitations to which bed covers can be used in addition to these rails.

Can't wait for pictures with the boats!
Just came in from a 20mi. Run on the upper Barren River here in KY.

Yes all types of tonneau covers will work with the rail system. Soft, soft roll up and hard flip fold.

It was $1,100 total for both. They will negotiate.
Ford Maverick Installed 4' 6" TruXedo Pro X15 Tonneau Cover & Angry Elephant Rack System Rail size 50" 37B70FF7-7F5C-4904-8E4C-D5E72C02AB2D

OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you give more detail about how the racks mounted? Drilling? Thank you!
No drilling. They clamp on the inside of the bed. It doesn’t interfere with bed tie down rails and if you are installing a tonneau cover it clamps that rail as well.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's an impressive spoiler...does it give a lot of downforce?

<kidding>

Looks great and suits the Maverick.

Just came in from a 20mi. Run on the upper Barren River here in KY.

Yes all types of tonneau covers will work with the rail system. Soft, soft roll up and hard flip fold.

It was $1,100 total for both. They will negotiate.
37B70FF7-7F5C-4904-8E4C-D5E72C02AB2D.jpeg

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just installed this same setup on mine today. I really like it. I still have to dial in the rack a little bit. Mine did not come with any instructions and I have lots of unused hardware, but think I did it right. Took me about 3 hours all together from laying out parts and reading instructions to having it all together. I bought from the same place and they do include some custom hardware so it is worth ordering from them.
“Mine did not come with any instructions and I have lots of unused hardware, but think I did it right. Took me about 3 hours all together from laying out parts and reading instructions to having it all together.”

Uhh, something doesn’t match up here.

OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's an impressive spoiler...does it give a lot of downforce?

<kidding>

Looks great and suits the Maverick.
Thought I was about to take off on the parkway. Not! It drove fine with it up there. I’m sure it had a drag on my mileage though. 🥺
Sponsored