Lariat
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Trim
Lariat
I’m sure everyone is about over seeing pics of bed covers and rack systems, but that said for those that are still looking here’s a few more.

I purchased these aftermarket as a set and have just installed them. They look and work very very nice together.

Have kayak will paddle!!

Purchased from Tonneau Cover Factory Outlet. I have included a link for anyone who might be interested:

[email protected]

(Disclaimer:I have no financial interest. Just think they have good products that fit Mav perfectly and they have been good to work with.)

Angry Elephant Rack System 2022 Ford Maverick.jpeg

81011B9A-8A77-49AE-B2E8-8830B2B0F1B0.jpeg
Advertisement

Last edited:

Stevospeedo

Lariat
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
Trim
Lariat
I just installed this same setup on mine today. I really like it. I still have to dial in the rack a little bit. Mine did not come with any instructions and I have lots of unused hardware, but think I did it right. Took me about 3 hours all together from laying out parts and reading instructions to having it all together. I bought from the same place and they do include some custom hardware so it is worth ordering from them.

OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

Lariat
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
Lariat
I just installed this same setup on mine today. I really like it. I still have to dial in the rack a little bit. Mine did not come with any instructions and I have lots of unused hardware, but think I did it right. Took me about 3 hours all together from laying out parts and reading instructions to having it all together. I bought from the same place and they do include some custom hardware so it is worth ordering from them.
Had exactly the same experience. No instructions (although pretty straight forward and pics helped) and I had several pieces left also. I think they are use with a different rail system.

Gonna load a couple of boats and shake it down tomorrow.

Last edited:

FortyFiveNorthoods

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf Alltrack
Trim
Lariat
Does this one use the Elevate TS rails? Did you have to trim them?

OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

Lariat
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
Lariat

Arukoru

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Trim
Lariat
I'm never tired of more data! Maybe even 10 years from now some guy will search google to find out if some salvage rack will fit on a 2022 ford maverick and land on this forum.

Stevospeedo

Lariat
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
Trim
Lariat
Does this one use the Elevate TS rails? Did you have to trim them?
I went a different route and got the 56" Rails and did trim them. The final length was 51 5/8" which gives an extra inch and 5/8" if it really matters. If you are installing the bed rack, it does make the two rail sections match up a little better since they are basically clamped together up against bed rail to be held in place. They include two full sets of clamps in the package so I put 6 clamps on each side for extra strength to support the rails better.

Matchstick08

XLT
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500
Trim
XLT
Is the bed rack system easy to remove when not needed?
Mind providing what your total cost of the system was (cover+rails+racks)?

I did not know Elevate TS rails existed. I was wondering the options for Cover+Racks and this seems to be the ticket. Are you aware of other rack systems that work with these rails? It would be nice if the height were a bit less for easy boat loading as it seems like they were designed to clear a half-ton cab. ---unless, are they adjustable? It's not very clear by the description.

I also assume there are limitations to which bed covers can be used in addition to these rails.

Can't wait for pictures with the boats!

Last edited:

J_Garn

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Trim
XLT
I would love to see how the tonneau looks all rolled up, and I'd love to see how the kayaks fit in on top! I'm a tad worried the center mass of the kayaks won't be on the rails so praying it works just fine.

bpcooper14

XL
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Trim
XL
I ended up going with the gator sfx. If I want a rack, I'll probably go the billiebars route that work with the on the rail covers.

Big Kahuna

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Trim
XLT
Can you give more detail about how the racks mounted? Drilling? Thank you!

OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

Lariat
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
Lariat
Is the bed rack system easy to remove when not needed?
Mind providing what your total cost of the system was (cover+rails+racks)?

I did not know Elevate TS rails existed. I was wondering the options for Cover+Racks and this seems to be the ticket. Are you aware of other rack systems that work with these rails? It would be nice if the height were a bit less for easy boat loading as it seems like they were designed to clear a half-ton cab. ---unless, are they adjustable? It's not very clear by the description.

I also assume there are limitations to which bed covers can be used in addition to these rails.

Can't wait for pictures with the boats!
Just came in from a 20mi. Run on the upper Barren River here in KY.

Yes all types of tonneau covers will work with the rail system. Soft, soft roll up and hard flip fold.

It was $1,100 total for both. They will negotiate.
37B70FF7-7F5C-4904-8E4C-D5E72C02AB2D.jpeg

OP
OP
The Weatherman

The Weatherman

Lariat
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trim
Lariat
Can you give more detail about how the racks mounted? Drilling? Thank you!
No drilling. They clamp on the inside of the bed. It doesn’t interfere with bed tie down rails and if you are installing a tonneau cover it clamps that rail as well.

Braderick

XL
First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Trim
XL
That's an impressive spoiler...does it give a lot of downforce?

<kidding>

Looks great and suits the Maverick.

Just came in from a 20mi. Run on the upper Barren River here in KY.

Yes all types of tonneau covers will work with the rail system. Soft, soft roll up and hard flip fold.

It was $1,100 total for both. They will negotiate.
37B70FF7-7F5C-4904-8E4C-D5E72C02AB2D.jpeg

Advertisement

Advertisement