First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No scheduling this week except for Expedition and Navigator due to holiday. So, dealers can't use scheduling as an excuse.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wonder what Thanksgiving is like in Mexico :)

Sponsored

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stopped in and chatted with my dealer this morning. Made the adjustments I wanted (dropped adaptive cruise, bed rail tie-down, remote start, and spray in bed liner, added black appearance package), then changed it out of priority 99 to a retail order.

Took all of about 15 minutes and I have a new printout of my order.

Now the wait begins again.

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Before I call my dealer do you know what the date is on that memo. The last I talked to my dealer on Thursday everything had been submitted and changes made, velocity blue to atlas blue.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Before I call my dealer do you know what the date is on that memo. The last I talked to my dealer on Thursday everything had been submitted and changes made, velocity blue to atlas blue.
This was posted last night so dealers getting it today

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So far all I have is the XL ordered with spare, SIBL, and hitch, I have confirmed that my order got submitted to Ford but no VIN yet

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anybody tell me what my dealer needs to do for COVP on my ‘22 to ‘23 converted order?

As far as I know, my dealer had completed COVP for my ‘22 order. I’m assuming that my order wouldn’t have been converted to ‘23 if they hadn’t completed the COVP for me. Does anybody know if my assumption is correct?

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
The wording in that appears more like something one specific dealer wrote up than an official Ford memo.

@fordvideoguy is this a memo that dealers received?
I haven't seen a dealer memo and it does look like a dealer write up.
1. I'm not seeing that message on an order with the Cleat Tie-Down Kit C, I'm not saying it's not true just that I haven't seen that message on my orders.
2. Totally correct, I'm going through my orders and adding their information again.
3. I'm getting clarification on COVP, they are correct that COVP gives you the price protection but I thought the deadline passed on submitting the COVP on the Maverick. I'm checking on that as well.

Hope this helps.

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you, I hate to bother the dealer unless I am sure as to what is going on.

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1. I'm not seeing that message on an order with the Cleat Tie-Down Kit C, I'm not saying it's not true just that I haven't seen that message on my orders.
2. Totally correct, I'm going through my orders and adding their information again.
3. I'm getting clarification on COVP, they are correct that COVP gives you the price protection but I thought the deadline passed on submitting the COVP on the Maverick. I'm checking on that as well.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for this info, Tim. I’m looking forward to hearing what you find out about COVP. I just want to make sure that my dealership has everything completed so that I get the private offer. Please follow up once you find more answers!

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Hope this helps.
Thanks for info. So for new 2023 orders The Dealer has to redo your contact email or you will no longer get any updates on your order?
Sponsored