Sponsored

I'm totally in love with this blue. Picked up my XL Ecoboost AWD yesterday morning.

robekert

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Velocity Blue 2.0 EcoBoost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mods so far include CravenSpeed's "The Original Stubby Antenna for 2022 Ford Maverick", Ford's Floor Liners - All-Weather Tray Style and the Tailgate Assist. Parked next to my coworker's 2018 Ford F-150 STX

IMG_0594.jpg
I got the same…Velocity Blue with Steelies. I think it it a classic look. Good luck with your truck.

RevBo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mods so far include CravenSpeed's "The Original Stubby Antenna for 2022 Ford Maverick", Ford's Floor Liners - All-Weather Tray Style and the Tailgate Assist. Parked next to my coworker's 2018 Ford F-150 STX

IMG_0594.jpg
Great way to begin the New Year, right? Awesome color, steelies look good, and the Stubby...is that the one that came on the Mav or is it the shorter Stubby? If so, does it affect your reception at all? Thanks, and many happy miles to you!

OP
OP
KalLinkEl

KalLinkEl

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Great way to begin the New Year, right? Awesome color, steelies look good, and the Stubby...is that the one that came on the Mav or is it the shorter Stubby? If so, does it affect your reception at all? Thanks, and many happy miles to you!
I bought this stubby at Pick Your Car - Ford - Maverick - 2022 - CravenSpeed.com for $25. It's the "Original Stubby" and I've seen no difference in reception. I went with the look more than anything but this thing is built with quality materials, I felt the weight of it in my hands and could tell they really put the time and effort into perfecting it.

Sponsored

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought this stubby at Pick Your Car - Ford - Maverick - 2022 - CravenSpeed.com for $25. It's the "Original Stubby" and I've seen no difference in reception. I went with the look more than anything but this thing is built with quality materials, I felt the weight of it in my hands and could tell they really put the time and effort into perfecting it.
Really wish they made this in red. I want to find my truck in a parking lot easier by looking for the little red thing sticking out above the crowd.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really wish they made this in red. I want to find my truck in a parking lot easier by looking for the little red thing sticking out above the crowd.
humor...but wouldn't it be cool to have this to annoy everyone?!?!?

Ford Maverick I'm totally in love with this blue. Picked up my XL Ecoboost AWD yesterday morning. 1642699856463
Sponsored