First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got done with my weekly online chat with Ford. The difference this time was they said I'm in order processing with a scheduled for production week of 5/9/22 and gave me my VIN number!! Looks like I will be seeing my Maverick sometime in June! That will put it 11 months from order to delivery.
Sponsored

MauRoba

Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
We got lucky and only waited 8 months. I hope you’re as happy with yours as we are with ours.

mritchie77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150, 2010 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Could have had a baby in that amount of time! (Less, actually!)
That's exactly what I'm going through. Ordered in July, wife got pregnant in October. Gonna have the baby before we get ours delivered! (or scheduled at this rate!)

OP
OP
Scupking

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

OP
OP
Scupking

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is interesting is I just put my vin in Fords order tracker and it shows ordered 10/16/2022. I ordered it July 21st and then changed from an XL to XLT 10/29. I'm guessing my dealer didn't actually put my order in then until 10/16..

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very true instead I did the opposite and had a vasectomy in December... Have 2 little ones already!
You'll love this story: Friends of mine who live in CT had just hit age 40 back in 2012. The husband is a bigwig in insurance and is insane about politics, and the day before his scheduled vasectomy had crossed paths with Rudy Giuliani and shaken his hand (mostly to be polite, but he can't stand the guy.) After a night of business meetings, he came home and he and his wife did the deed.

Went to the doctor the next morning, had the vasectomy done, and all was good with the world.

A few weeks later, his wife is pregnant.

Their son is now 12. They jokingly refer to him as "The Giuliani Curse." LOL!

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
What is interesting is I just put my vin in Fords order tracker and it shows ordered 10/16/2022. I ordered it July 21st and then changed from an XL to XLT 10/29. I'm guessing my dealer didn't actually put my order in then until 10/16..
The reason your order date changed is because you changed trim levels not because your dealer didn't put the order in until October. Certain options trigger this type of thing within Fords internal systems.

The same thing happened to us when we ordered our Mav in June then in August Ford forced us to change from FWD to AWD. When we finally got our VIN and were able to use the tracker it showed our order date as August 16 NOT June 24th.

kfw63

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The reason your order date changed is because you changed trim levels not because your dealer didn't put the order in until October. Certain options trigger this type of thing within Fords internal systems.

The same thing happened to us when we ordered our Mav in June then in August Ford forced us to change from FWD to AWD. When we finally got our VIN and were able to use the tracker it showed our order date as August 16 NOT June 24th.
If you look at the dates the trim level change came after(10/29) when Ford said the order date was entered in the system(10/16). So the trim change did trigger “ new” order date.

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No he did not. I have found from personal experience that changing the trim level on an order changes the order date used for scheduling production in the order tracker.

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
If you look at the dates the trim level change came after(10/29) when Ford said the order date was entered in the system(10/16). So the trim change did trigger “ new” order date.
Perhaps but the further away from the date something happens the fuzzier memories start to get. I was meticulouse about asking my dealer for every scrap of paper we signed and saved everone of them. Can the OP say the same.

Here's our original DORA dated 6/23/2021.
Ford Maverick I'm shocked! Original DORA with FWD 4K option

Here is the second DORA we signed dated 8/18/2021. Only options changes were AWD and CP360. Remember the AWD that Ford forced on us is what triggered the orderchange NOT the CP360.
Ford Maverick I'm shocked! 8-16-2021 DORA

Here is date Ford claimed we ordered our Mav. 8/16/2021 at the bottom on the left hand side.
Ford Maverick I'm shocked! procuction 2

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got done with my weekly online chat with Ford. The difference this time was they said I'm in order processing with a scheduled for production week of 5/9/22 and gave me my VIN number!! Looks like I will be seeing my Maverick sometime in June! That will put it 11 months from order to delivery.
I don't mean to rain on your parade but production week gets pushed back up to three times. I do hope it doesn't happen to you.
Sponsored