Sponsored

If your dealer says your order was canceled or that your existing order will be pushed to MY2023 here is the probable reason

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reason: The dealer either did not send the order through the ROVP system (for verification) or it was not approved because of mistakes. Either way the dealer was informed in time to correct the errors but did not.

Thanks to Tim Bartz for publishing many informative videos to help us and dealerships to get the ordering done correctly for those of us ordering Mavericks. Tim's videos have helped me and my dealership get my order done correctly.

Now onto the subject in the title this video is queued to the start of the section on why dealers are projecting their mistakes (ROVP failures) onto Ford and not themselves as to why customer orders will not be built.

Tim shows exactly what steps should have been done for orders to be correctly entered into the ROVP system and verified for approval so that the order is good to go for getting a MY2022 scheduled build date and built.

Again @fordvideoguy thanks for the many many helpful videos.
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
huunvubu, I am going to cut and paste your post into any and all other threads I see about this topic. I suggest everyone else do the same. Shut them down before they get to be 2-3 pages long of people saying "you are wrong, use the search bar".

This post is a great and succinct summary of the common question and answer.

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I sent that post to my dealer. I asked that because of this information, I need to know if my order was placed properly. June 19 order and still nothing except the dealer telling me my order will probably be pushed to model year 2023. If he responds, which I doubt, it really makes no difference since I won't be told the truth if they did in fact botch it at the start.
Sponsored