• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

If you got a build email, what was your Priority Code

If you got a build email, what was your Priority Code

• Total voters

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Just wondering what these results will be. If I missed any let me know and I will add them.
I ordered a Raptor Code 19 and no email 😞
Sponsored

Last edited:

IPumpFe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat Snow Ed, 3/23 Raptor shipped
No email but Priority 80 on the Preview Order printout from Ford. Assuming 20-80's won't receive an email directly from Ford.

Nate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus ST
No email but Priority 80 on the Preview Order printout from Ford. Assuming 20-80's won't receive an email directly from Ford.
I ordered a Lariat and it was 19...did not receive an email

Tony Sorrento

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Occupation
Auto Sales
Ordered a Raptor .. priority 19 and I got the email

Ford Ranger If you got a build email, what was your Priority Code IMG_3693

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
You should add an answer "did not receive email"

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Torque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor, Bronco Wildtrak
Raptor ordered email recieved.
Code 19

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
Seems like the trend is if you got a email, you were priority code 11-19

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Seems like the trend is if you got a email, you were priority code 11-19
That's because codes 10-19 are reserved for retail orders. 20-80 are for stock units. You wouldn't get an email on a stock unit as it's the dealer's unit to sell you. Doesn't mean they can't sell it to you or earmark it for you, but it's their order.

Ford told dealers the 1 they are getting first had to be a stock order. So retail orders won't be built until far later in production based on what they've said.

So.. just because you got the email doesn't mean you're getting a Raptor anytime soon. They are not building retail orders in the first round of production. So you might have an email and a retail order, but your truck is not getting built in this cycle if Fird holds to what they've said.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's because codes 10-19 are reserved for retail orders. 20-80 are for stock units. You wouldn't get an email on a stock unit.

But.. just because you got the email doesn't mean you're getting a Raptor anytime soon. They are not building retail orders in the first round of production. So you might have an email and a retail order, but your truck is not getting built in this cycle.
But why do some get emails and other don’t? If you order was submitted shouldn’t everyone get an email?

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But why do some get emails and other don’t? If you order was submitted shouldn’t everyone get an email?
Many were ordered as stock units so they'd actually be built this cycle. The dealer is earmarking (in house) the 1 they get to them. The ones putting in retail orders are only putting in orders that will be fulfilled way down the line. Anyone with a retail order should get an email. Those who are buying the first stock unit, or only Raptor the dealervis getting this cycle, will not get an email since it's dealer stock.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
This is really more what I am wondering as well. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact im not getting job 1. Im just happy im getting for MSRP one day. But I dont understand why some get emails with order numbers and other's haven't so far.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is really more what I am wondering as well. I'm pretty much resigned to the fact im not getting job 1. Im just happy im getting for MSRP one day. But I dont understand why some get emails with order numbers and other's haven't so far.
I’m the same way. I have a retail order put in but no email yet. Guess I will talk to my dealer Tuesday

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m the same way. I have a retail order put in but no email yet. Guess I will talk to my dealer Tuesday
Be sure they got your email right. If u truly put in a retail order u should get an email.

I'm not sure things are working in the order process with Ford properly as they said you could only put a stock order in. Yet dealers have been submitting retail orders too.

Looks like a big mess to me!!!
Sponsored