First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 and 2020 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why silver? Looks good, and easy to keep clean. Have the XLT AWD with build date of 29 Nov. Have the XLT Hybrid with only the original Ford confirmation email. Both from Gwinnett Place Ford (metro Atlanta). No deposit.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Why silver? Looks good, and easy to keep clean. Have the XLT AWD with build date of 29 Nov. Have the XLT Hybrid with only the original Ford confirmation email. Both from Gwinnett Place Ford (metro Atlanta). No deposit.
Agreed, I actually really like the Cyber Orange if I'm being honest but I don't think I like the brown seats in the Lariat with Red or Orange but I don't like velocity, alto seems dull, and I don't know how I feel about area51 which all match the brown better.

I actually would never order a silver car but I saw a silver mav in person and though it looked excellent.

Also hey fellow Atlantian

EDIT: I know this is old but what is this fan looking thing under the car and what is the similar looking hole next to it?

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club 1637156544593

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
That's paint ;)
I also ordered the Silver. Love the clean brightness of it. Add the black wheels it's a winning combo. Yours looks really sharp.
Thank you. The black wheels and the silver is a clean look.

What did you include in your order?

Deleted member 6544

The 2.0 AWD

[/QUI got the XLT trim with AWD, Lux, FX, and sunroof

I got the XLT trim with AWD, Lux, FX, and sunroof. Do you like the sunroof? I'd sure like to see a couple pics of it open and closed! Can't find too many.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
The 2.0 AWD

I got the XLT trim with AWD, Lux, FX, and sunroof. Do you like the sunroof? I'd sure like to see a couple pics of it open and closed! Can't find too many.

I wanted XLT lux, FX4, and co pilot 360, but found my Maverick at MSRP (minus FX4) with a moonroof. The FX4 package is a solid deal, imo.

No complaints about the moonroof. It opens and close with a touch of the button. Have not used it much because the weather is getting colder.

I will snap some pics tomorrow

Deleted member 6544

I wanted XLT lux, FX4, and co pilot 360, but found my Maverick at MSRP (minus FX4) with a moonroof. The FX4 package is a solid deal, imo.

No complaints about the moonroof. It opens and close with a touch of the button. Have not used it much because the weather is getting colder.

I will snap some pics tomorrow
That's great looking forward to the vehicle and the roof. Thank you very much!

Sponsored