Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

XLT/360/Lux/4K/Slid Rr Win was delivered to dealership earlier today. Not dealer prepped yet, hoping to pick up tomorrow.

36E1ECAA-9A22-4C08-A0A1-D2649D852115.jpeg

57AAFC69-FED6-4F4C-9F3B-D7EB9380DD74.jpeg
Congrats! Looks like what I ordered except it’s probably going to be April or May from the sound of things. I placed my order on 10/26. :/
Sponsored

Deacon Blues

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit, 1997 F150
Here's a photo of my new (wet and dirty) lariat after I got it home from the dealership.
Personally, I don't like the wheels and will be changing them sometime in the near future.
The big question is do I go with all black or silver.
I like black coloured wheels, but I'm not sure how they would look on this colour of silver.
Presently, I leaning towards going with silver coloured wheels.....but that could change.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here's a photo of my new (wet and dirty) lariat after I got it home from the dealership.
Personally, I don't like the wheels and will be changing them sometime in the near future.
The big question is do I go with all black or silver.
I like black coloured wheels, but I'm not sure how they would look on this colour of silver.
Presently, I leaning towards going with silver coloured wheels.....but that could change.
Did I miss the pic? Lol

Thunderdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
My lariat, not sure how I feel about the wheels. I do know I hate how these car tires look. Think the tires may be the problem and not the wheels. The front needs some fog lights, looks like it’s missing something, plus the headlights could use some help from decent fog light.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club 97E59AA3-D348-4B66-8720-9DED9AD9E682

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club ?hash=46cdffe9101130708b8004b90b7a11cd

Front windows tinted. Still on the fence about powder coating the wheels black.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Deacon Blues

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My lariat, not sure how I feel about the wheels. I do know I hate how these car tires look. Think the tires may be the problem and not the wheels. The front needs some fog lights, looks like it’s missing something, plus the headlights could use some help from decent fog light.

97E59AA3-D348-4B66-8720-9DED9AD9E682.jpeg
The more I look at my wheels the more I dislike them.
Here's the photo I forgot to post the other day:

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club PK7VJls

Thunderdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
The more I look at my wheels the more I dislike them.
Here's the photo I forgot to post the other day:

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club PK7VJls
They are just very neutral to me. Sort of bland wheels on a bland color. What bothers me is when I see my truck from the back and the tires are so small and skinny. I wish they were 17 inch so I could throw some 245/65/17 on. I think a more aggressive tire would help the wheels a bunch. 245/60/18 don’t offer much to choose from, and I really want to try the vredestein pinza at’s. Don’t want to spend money on wheels though.

Deacon Blues

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It stopped raining for a day and I finally got a chance to wash my truck.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club xAWgPq

I agree; the tires look small. I have a set of quality, light 8 x 17 wheels that I had on a BMW X1 that sold this year.
The only problem is I'd have to use wheel adapters to get them to fit on my Maverick. Using wheel adapters wouldn't be my first choice, but I may go with route.
With the 17s I would be able to mount a tire with a larger sidewall, which would improve the overall look of my truck.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club kZDDCyv

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It stopped raining for a day and I finally got a chance to wash my truck.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club xAWgPq

I agree; the tires look small. I have a set of quality, light 8 x 17 wheels that I had on a BMW X1 that sold this year.
The only problem is I'd have to use wheel adapters to get them to fit on my Maverick. Using wheel adapters wouldn't be my first choice, but I may go with route.
With the 17s I would be able to mount a tire with a larger sidewall, which would improve the overall look of my truck.

Ford Maverick ICONIC SILVER Maverick Photos / Club kZDDCyv
When you referenced it stopped raining for a day, I thought you might be nearby. Howdy Cascadian neighbor!

Those are beautiful wheels and will look smashing on your Iconic Silver Lariat! I can see why you are considering going through the effort of adapting them.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)