First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks sharp. This was my first choice but as time went by I decided on Cactus Grey. This looks like the very first Ridgeline that I purchased in 2005. There are just tons of silver, white and black vehicles on the highway these days. The Cactus Grey seems more unique, different and yet still rather attractive. But if that does not suit the buyer, this silver is the way to go.

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Looks great! Iconic Silver was on my short list. I much prefer photos like this than press photos in the studio setting. Sometimes they try too hard and the angles slightly distort the styling and similar with studio lighting. This outdoor photo reads well.

Sponsored

The One

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2015 Mustang Ecoboost converti
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iconic Silver looks good on Maverick. Heck I haven't seen a color yet that Maverick doesn't look good in.

jimmy fitzwell

First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 pinto wagon, 67 olds 98
Yeah, the Mav just plain looks good. But I inherited a silver Honda Accord and it's hard to find in a parking lot because there is always 5 others. I reserved Area 51. White would be nice. Pearl White would be awesome!

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just put down a deposit yesterday on an XLT with Iconic Silver. Dealer said Ford told them November for our order, which includes the XLT Luxury package. We'll see if they can adhere to that timeframe.

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just put down a deposit yesterday on an XLT with Iconic Silver. Dealer said Ford told them November for our order, which includes the XLT Luxury package. We'll see if they can adhere to that timeframe.
Thanks for sharing, our current Mazda is ~same silver and we like the color a lot. Because we have silver (also her name) i wanted a different color, pepper red.
Also, did you happen to order front/rear mud flaps? I ask because we did and it is a delayed item. Dealer told me I would get truck sooner if we dropped that option. Trying to get an idea when our Maverick will likely be built.

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for sharing, our current Mazda is ~same silver and we like the color a lot. Because we have silver (also her name) i wanted a different color, pepper red.
Also, did you happen to order front/rear mud flaps? I ask because we did and it is a delayed item. Dealer told me I would get truck sooner if we dropped that option. Trying to get an idea when our Maverick will likely be built.
No mud flaps, just the hybrid engine and the luxury package. I was told that depending on how parts come into the Ford plant will be the determiner as to whether you get your truck early or if it is delayed. Luck of the draw.

Sponsored

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
That photo puts a nice size perspective on the Maverick.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid