Sponsored

I wanted get wireless CarPlay adapter (CPLAY2air)

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok thanks!

SJane44

First Name
Sharla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I got one, but alas, I have an XL and it doesn’t work in an XL or an XLT. They ship from China and it can take about a month to get. I am selling one, brand new, unused. If your are interested, let me know and I will sell you mine. I’m in Seattle, WA.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have two. One each Mav Lariat Lux. They both work very well.

Sponsored

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got one, but alas, I have an XL and it doesn’t work in an XL or an XLT. They ship from China and it can take about a month to get. I am selling one, brand new, unused. If your are interested, let me know and I will sell you mine. I’m in Seattle, WA.

You want this one and if you have prime, you should get it quick. Have one in my XL and love it!

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have this for my Lariat. It works great about 90% of the time. Sometimes it refuses to connect so I have to unplug it from the USB port, wait a few seconds, and then plug it back in. That's my only gripe. When it works though it's awesome.

OP
OP
cavemold

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did some research 3-4 months ago and settled on this one if I every get my maverick. Long since forgot all the pros/cons etc. of the ones available. There are numerous post if ya search carplay. Good luck in which ever one you choose.
https://carlinkitcarplay.com/products/carlinkit-wireless-adapter-for-factory-carplay
You want this one and if you have prime, you should get it quick. Have one in my XL and love it!
Thank you this one I went with ! On sale :)

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, that is the one I purchased even before my truck arrived. I've gotten multiple updates for it which are easy to install. It works about 99% of the time without issue. The sound quality is good and I don't notice any lagging. I am far from an audiophile, but I do like my music. I can also confirm anyone worried about trying iOS 16 Beta 1 that it works. I have actually found it connects a tad bit faster as well. I've had zero connection issues with iOS 16 Beta. I did see someone post about the one sold on Amazon TNVTEC or something like that, does not always connecting with the iOS16 Beta. Just for clarification I have a Lariat with Sync3.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, that is the one I purchased even before my truck arrived. I've gotten multiple updates for it which are easy to install. It works about 99% of the time without issue. The sound quality is good and I don't notice any lagging. I am far from an audiophile, but I do like my music. I can also confirm anyone worried about trying iOS 16 Beta 1 that it works. I have actually found it connects a tad bit faster as well. I've had zero connection issues with iOS 16 Beta. I did see someone post about the one sold on Amazon TNVTEC or something like that, does not always connecting with the iOS16 Beta. Just for clarification I have a Lariat with Sync3.
That's me, the sucker early adopter lol.

Funny enough, the first 2 drives after the update gave me issues. Today everything was perfect, so hopefully it was just a weird hiccup ( I have noticed the WiFi menu is super buggy in settings on iOS 16)
Sponsored