First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
your dealer will be happy....will get to sell with a nice ADM if desired.

OP
OP
ttthhasdf

ttthhasdf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is your first addition a hybrid also?
Yes. I thought about downgrading it to a base xl and keeping it and the jeep, but I don't need them both. I think I'm going to leave it and see if what happens.

your dealer will be happy....will get to sell with a nice ADM if desired.
Yes, I am not worried about my Ford or Jeep dealer - neither one will sit on a lot for long.

Erniek

First Name
Earnest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GLK350, Ford 1997 F150 4x4, 2019 civic ex
Jeeps are novelty now. Go buy a used one from the 90’s and mod it with the 30,000. Been there and done it.

Sponsored

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A Wrangler is absolutely worth owning, I had one for 8 years myself and loved it!

For me, it was like being on an awesome vacation and I wouldn’t trade the time I owned my Wrangler for anything in the world. “Jeep life” crap with the stickers and ducks is totally lame to me and I never got into it, just enjoyed it as is. Also found the wave annoying after awhile, it was cool prior to the 4 door being popular but now there are too many Jeeps on the road. Some Jeep people take the wave wayyy too seriously too, like you can’t own a Jeep if you don’t wave lol. But if I was single again, I’d probably have one absolutely.

The only piece of advice I have is if you are the type of person that will never take the top off and won’t use it for snow or off-road, buy the Maverick. It is not a car, SUV or Crossover, it’s a Jeep and although the JL is comfier than its predecessors, it’ll loose its charm quick if it’s being used as a car. Take the top off, life is too short, if you bought one you know the risks already.

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Cactus Grey, Jeep Wrangler Mango
A Wrangler is absolutely worth owning, I had one for 8 years myself and loved it!

For me, it was like being on an awesome vacation and I wouldn’t trade the time I owned my Wrangler for anything in the world. “Jeep life” crap with the stickers and ducks is totally lame to me and I never got into it, just enjoyed it as is. Also found the wave annoying after awhile, it was cool prior to the 4 door being popular but now there are too many Jeeps on the road. Some Jeep people take the wave wayyy too seriously too, like you can’t own a Jeep if you don’t wave lol. But if I was single again, I’d probably have one absolutely.

The only piece of advice I have is if you are the type of person that will never take the top off and won’t use it for snow or off-road, buy the Maverick. It is not a car, SUV or Crossover, it’s a Jeep and although the JL is comfier than its predecessors, it’ll loose its charm quick if it’s being used as a car. Take the top off, life is too short, if you bought one you know the risks already.
Bought a Maverick and keep my jeep just because riding through the woods or on the beach with no doors and top is a great way to ride.
love the Maverick but It’s no Jeep.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Oh yeah, I had an '79 CJ5, 84 CJ7 and lastly a 78 CJ7! The CJ5 and 78 CJ7 were absolutely a blast to own and go 4-wheelin in! I used to go camping and off-roading almost every weekend in them. Yes, I agree with your assessment about all stickers and Jeep life crap. Just drive and enjoy!

Sponsored

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

To be honest if I had a garage to charge a plugin hybrid, I might have gone with the 4xe too. Without that, I couldn't justify the added purchase price.

Hope it turns out great for you.

OP
OP
ttthhasdf

ttthhasdf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hate when people complain about an order from 5 months ago. You knew production wasn't going to start until the fall. It has been 2 months at most.
I was told delivery in Fall. I joked that it would be here for Christmas and the salesman said it shouldn't be that long. The mav hasn't been scheduled yet, so I'm looking at what, March - April at earliest? That's Spring, not fall, not winter. It has given me enough time to look around and I'll see if the Jeep beats it, like I said I gave the mav a 5-month head start.

Deleted member 6544

I was told delivery in Fall. I joked that it would be here for Christmas and the salesman said it shouldn't be that long. The mav hasn't been scheduled yet, so I'm looking at what, March - April at earliest? That's Spring, not fall, not winter. It has given me enough time to look around and I'll see if the Jeep beats it, like I said I gave the mav a 5-month head start.
The salesperson opened their mouth therefor they lied.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I hate when people complain about an order from 5 months ago. You knew production wasn't going to start until the fall. It has been 2 months at most.
Well I think some of that comes from the first come first serve mentality that a lot of western cultures have. Like when you wait in line at the grocery store. The guy three people back doesn't get to magically go to the check out ahead of you right?

Unless you're Ford that is because the guy three people behind you had his cart full of just the right stuff to jump ahead......Do you know what his cart contained? Nope.......but why did he get to jump ahead? Who knows.....

Last edited:

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Had to google the vehicle. Good luck OP!
Sponsored