Sponsored

I just was emailed that I will not receive my order,ever,after 9 months of waiting

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It came directly from the manufacturer not from the dealer
If you got the same email as I, that's not what it said. You MIGHT not scheduled for MY22, especially if you have constrained items. You have until July 8th to drop any constrained items from your order if you wish to better your chances for a '22. There is still the possibility you will get scheduled. You won't know for sure until the beginning of August. Let it ride and if not scheduled, go to your dealer and have them resubmit your order as a MY23 on August 2nd. Do not cancel or let the dealer cancel your order. You will receive a Private Cash Offer from Ford if unscheduled and then Ford will cancel your MY22 order when they get the new MY23 order. The Private Cash Offer should roughly make up for the MY 23 price increase and doing it this way, you will stay ahead in line of new MY23 orders.
Sponsored

23MAVLariatAWD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RECEIVED '23 Hybrid Lariat Mav Oxford White BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
An email from Ford...... or from the Dealer? Sounds more like dealer email to me. Only way they can know for sure that yours won't be scheduled is if they didn't do the ROVP process on time.
Forgive the stupid question what does ROVP stand for exactly? I think it means a customer has a confirmed new vehicle order with that dealer but what does the acronym stand for exactly? Thanks in advance-

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Retail Order Verification Program

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am so disgusted with Ford right now . I ordered in November of 2021. I was emailed the other day that I will not ever be able to get my hybrid truck but that I'm welcome to order when the 2023 orders open .... Seriously? Why does Ford think it's ok to tell people there order is coming for 9 months to only say not it will never happen but we will take more of your money and you can continue to wait like a jerk . Now I'm playing the game of trying to get my deposit back
Did you get confirmation your order was submitted before the announced hybrid cut off date in November- or order after that date? I don't believe you ever received an email from Ford saying you "will not ever be able to get my hybrid truck". Also Ford never told people "there order is coming for 9 months to only say not it will never happen". Post up the email stating this or it never happened.

Everyone paying attention (and especially reading this forum regularly) has known about production problems due to shortages of parts to build all ordered trucks the way they were configured in our retail orders. Everyone knows the Hybrid engines and High Voltage batteries have been in short supply throughout production. Sounds like you are reacting emotionally and lashing out instead of understanding and following guidance in the last mass email from Ford we all got last week.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Its really unbelievable we waited so long for them to build the trucks and now we have to start over with a new order . The original 22 order should remain in place and be updated and submitted Aug.2 . How else will you keep your original order place in line to be built as a 23 . What is Ford thinking or not .
Yeah, this whole pandemic throws a wrench in our lives. That damn COVID virus, where's the manager, I want to speak to the manager.

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you get confirmation your order was submitted before the announced hybrid cut off date in November- or order after that date? I don't believe you ever received an email from Ford saying you "will not ever be able to get my hybrid truck". Also Ford never told people "there order is coming for 9 months to only say not it will never happen". Post up the email stating this or it never happened.

Everyone paying attention (and especially reading this forum regularly) has known about production problems due to shortages of parts to build all ordered trucks the way they were configured in our retail orders. Everyone knows the Hybrid engines and High Voltage batteries have been in short supply throughout production. Sounds like you are reacting emotionally and lashing out instead of understanding and following guidance in the last mass email from Ford we all got last week.
I'd like to know this too, many times I see posts from people who have never received the first email from Ford thanking them for their order.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am so disgusted with Ford right now . I ordered in November of 2021. I was emailed the other day that I will not ever be able to get my hybrid truck but that I'm welcome to order when the 2023 orders open .... Seriously? Why does Ford think it's ok to tell people there order is coming for 9 months to only say not it will never happen but we will take more of your money and you can continue to wait like a jerk . Now I'm playing the game of trying to get my deposit back
im sorry that happend was it because of the lux? Did you speak to dealer about it at all?

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The problem is that FoMoCo and its dealers are dissing each other over this order process and screwing their customers because of this incompetence. I'm a customer. They are the seller. This forum is something that shouldn't be needed to get a dumb order through.

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
So QUESTION...If I update my new 2023 order to go eco w/LUX package...will that affect my place in the order line?
Not talking about constraints....just my place in line order wise...hopefully NOT since it's basically a new order...

Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So QUESTION...If I update my new 2023 order to go eco w/LUX package...will that affect my place in the order line?
Not talking about constraints....just my place in line order wise...hopefully NOT since it's basically a new order...
I believe @fordvideoguy is waiting for an answer to this question. Just a hunch on my part, but since MY22 orders are going to be changed to a new order for MY23, you should be able to change anything on the order without it affecting your place in line.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
You will be putting in a new order for 23MY production, it will not affect dates. All 22MY order customers will get priority over first time Maverick orders and you will receive a private offer based on your 22MY order spec.

OP
OP

MellyMel23

First Name
MEL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered FORD MAVERICK Hybrid
Yes I have a verified order . It was a hybrid XL and I requested a moon roof , drop in liner and full size spare . I received all the same emails you did regarding delay . This post is more how I feel that they basically are saying f$'$ you to me . I don't make a lot of money and I have been putting thousands into my car that's maybe worth 500 to keep it running while waiting for this truck because I was originally told 3-4 months in November 21 . I would have gone and put that money into a different new gas car if they had been honest with their updates. Thats why I'm disgusted,the dishonesty. I would have made different decisions if they had been honest. shame on you Ford , I'm out thousands I shouldn't be because of you not being up front and shame on me for believing you

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its really unbelievable we waited so long for them to build the trucks and now we have to start over with a new order . The original 22 order should remain in place and be updated and submitted Aug.2 . How else will you keep your original order place in line to be built as a 23 . What is Ford thinking or not .
That is simply not true.

Your MY22 order needs to stay in place. You put in a new MY23 order on August 2 and that order is connected to your MY22 order and the MY23 order gets your MY22 order date and place in line. This has been talked about many times on this forum, on Facebook, on YouTube and in the email you received.

So do NOT cancel your valid MY22 order. Go to your dealer on August 2nd or before and place a MY23 order with updated options/packages/colors. Ford has stated they will offer a credit of some sort for the difference between MY22 and MY23 cost. They have not completely explained how that will work yet.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will be putting in a new order for 23MY production, it will not affect dates. All 22MY order customers will get priority over first time Maverick orders and you will receive a private offer based on your 22MY order spec.
How dare you inject actual facts and knowledge into people's rants.

This forum has become more like watching the drunks at the end of the bar scream "hit the ball" when they're watching a baseball game than something that imparts actual knowledge and information.

Thanks for being one of the voices that does the latter.
Sponsored

Last edited: