Sponsored

I just ordered my Maverick and paid the deposit!! Sooo excited!!

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats and welcome.
Jaguar? That was my dream car for a long time. I guess that has morphed into a Tesla model Y at this point. But I'm going to buy a Maverick and keep dreaming.

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welcome aboard! Nice Maserati, too rich for me.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Aloha! Welcome! So glad to have you with us, but just wanted to remind you the line starts back in 2021!!!!

Just kidding you will probably get built before all 22s are delivered. Welcome to the party, the meme thread is fun, I'd go back atleast 20 pages for a fresher upper.

Sponsored

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
lol....we'll see how quickly your tone changes once you start to experience the mind numbing incompetency of Ford's retail order system..... 🤭

bwayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2008 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and welcome.
Jaguar? That was my dream car for a long time. I guess that has morphed into a Tesla model Y at this point. But I'm going to buy a Maverick and keep dreaming.
A Tesla, huh? Just wait until Washington follows California’s lead and goes all electric. Your Tesla will just be an expensive paperweight sitting in your garage because the state won’t let you charge it.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Washington preceded California actually. We just don't get the national news like California.

Obviously, you are not a fan of electric vehicles and I respect that. But please don't continue to spread FUD just because of that. My house is equipped with solar panels that power the house and provide enough extra to charge 1 or 2 EV's as well. And despite all the national news the truth in California was only that they asked people not to charge during peak air conditioning time during the massive heat wave. Mostly a moot point because most people charge at night when rates are lower anyway.

70% of new installed electrical production in the US last year was either wind or solar. We will have more than enough power by the time the vehicles will be available.

I totally respect your opinion and I am sure you will be able to buy an ICE for quite some time in the future. I would ask that you in turn respect my opinion that electric is the future and will be a better future than oil powered vehicles.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Washington preceded California actually. We just don't get the national news like California.

Obviously, you are not a fan of electric vehicles and I respect that. But please don't continue to spread FUD just because of that. My house is equipped with solar panels that power the house and provide enough extra to charge 1 or 2 EV's as well. And despite all the national news the truth in California was only that they asked people not to charge during peak air conditioning time during the massive heat wave. Mostly a moot point because most people charge at night when rates are lower anyway.

70% of new installed electrical production in the US last year was either wind or solar. We will have more than enough power by the time the vehicles will be available.

I totally respect your opinion and I am sure you will be able to buy an ICE for quite some time in the future. I would ask that you in turn respect my opinion that electric is the future and will be a better future than oil powered vehicles.

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mostly a moot point because most people charge at night when rates are lower anyway.
Here, at least, rates at night for using charging stations are higher than when the sun is out because the stations have solar collectors on them.

Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick I just ordered my Maverick and paid the deposit!! Sooo excited!! Pal Meme

Congrats on the order!

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome Lucy and congrats! It will be an emotional roller coaster as the weeks turn to months etc. Punctuated with different posts being lucky to order, getting a VIN eta. Did add my time line to the signature and hope it's helpful to others.

Powerstroke46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT,velocity blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

B.S.

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It was a definite roller coaster as my order took 13 months to be fulfilled. I hope yours is considerably shorter.

But welcome to the Club!! It truly is the best/funnest vehicle I've owned since my 1988 Dodge Daytona. And this forum helped me get through the long months of waiting and showed me a few really beneficial modifications I could make to the truck: the best one was the 2 tier storage compartment for the center arm console.