First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve sold my Maverick. I know some will say get lost. But I wanted to say it’s been a fun forum. And those waiting for a Mav you will love it. Mine was a blast to drive and loved everything about it. I’m moving onto a full size Bronco. Have fun. Great little truck.
Sponsored

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, as someone who now owns 1 of each of those, I absolutely love them both. But for their respective purposes. Hauling is much easier in the Maverick, but the Bronco is hella fun. The Bronco is my wife's and it's lifted 2" with 35x12.50/20's. Have fun no matter what you get.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve sold my Maverick. I know some will say get lost. But I wanted to say it’s been a fun forum. And those waiting for a Mav you will love it. Mine was a blast to drive and loved everything about it. I’m moving onto a full size Bronco. Have fun. Great little truck.
Did you make a few bucks on the sale?

TopCoder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer told me they sell at 7500 over MSRP and they don't last long at that price. So when you sell throw on a "reconditioning fee", "Owner Wait Fee", and tell them you have a extra key for $500. :)

TopCoder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Whoa, just realized it was a month since I owned mine and only put on 600 miles :/

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you get the coveted 78/79s or a 80-96 FSB? If you mean you bought a New Bronco, I gotta remind you that its mid-sized. I have 96 Bronco, while the new 4 door is the exact same size on the outside as a Badlands. The inside is much smaller. Aside from money that is the main reason we didnt get a Bronco as planned. It was just too small for the things we do. Every week we gotta hustle up a gnarly steep rutted driveway to get out to the rough road that leads to the highway. Perfect for the Bronco, but we gotta carry a big ole laundry bin, 18 gallons of drinking/cooking water, and propane tanks every few weeks. Plus we got 2 50-70lb dogs that go everywhere with us and need a comfy place to be. And we usually come home with a load of groceries. That load just doesnt fit in the Bronco, so we switched to a Maverick Tremor with a topper.

I do hope you like your Bronco and take it wheeling some, I know our Tremor will see plenty of action. Feel free to stop by and show off a bit.

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OJ Simpson made full size Bronco infamous.

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That'll offset what you overpaid for the Bronco😂
Perhaps. But I do have a signed dealer agreement that says MSRP. That bubble will burst soon enough if that falls through. And I don’t need a car, so I can wait.
Sponsored