Sponsored

Hybrid shipping times?

How many weeks between "Built" date and "Shipped" date for your hybrid?

• Total voters

PChin

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt
Hi all - my Lariat hybrid was confirmed as built 12/1/21, and I was given an estimated arrival date at my dealer of 1/7/22 (Nashville, TN). But Ford's tracker also says it takes 12-28 days for orders to arrive once they are shipped. So I'm highly skeptical that 1/7/22 date will stick.

That's all to ask the group - how long have others been waiting between their build date and a confirmed ship date, since the OKTB for hybrids was issued?

Yes, yes, patience, be glad my truck's been built, etc. Just looking for information on others' experiences. Thanks!
Sponsored

Attachments

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all - my Lariat hybrid was confirmed as built 12/1/21, and I was given an estimated arrival date at my dealer of 1/7/22 (Nashville, TN). But Ford's tracker also says it takes 12-28 days for orders to arrive once they are shipped. So I'm highly skeptical that 1/7/22 date will stick.

That's all to ask the group - how long have others been waiting between their build date and a confirmed ship date, since the OKTB for hybrids was issued?

Yes, yes, patience, be glad my truck's been built, etc. Just looking for information on others' experiences. Thanks!
I just got the "Built" e-mail from Ford last night. So the built date is listed as 12/19/21, not sure when the ship date will be yet, but there was 2 days between "In Production" and "Built", so I hope there is only 2 days between buit and shipped.

Dreams

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
It was only 2 days. Built Nov 29, shipped Dec. 1, projected arrival 12/21-12/28. On transport to store as we speak, 12/20.

Ordered June 11.

JanTheSexyVektan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It was only 2 days. Built Nov 29, shipped Dec. 1, projected arrival 12/21-12/28. On transport to store as we speak, 12/20.

Ordered June 11.
Points for hopeful.
Mine reported built on Dec 18. And I have a projected delivery window of Jan 15 - 21. But I see plenty of other buyers got theirs before the delivery date, so I will continue with the incantations and small animal sacrifice.

MAVRICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/my-hybrid-timeline-from-order-to-delivery.6759/

Ford Maverick Hybrid shipping times? 1640047950706

Last edited:

Sponsored

HITruck

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Built 12/1, showed up in tracker as shipped 12/2, shipped email 12/3, anticipated deliver 1/3-1/9.

Newmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Nova
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mine was built on 12/5 than shipped by rail to Lordstown where it’s sitting waiting fir a truck to bring it to Pittsburgh my estimated delivery date is also 1/7.

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
shipped the day after it was built. However, my delivery is likely to not make the estimated time frame. Makes me a little disappointed, as many have gotten an earlier delivery time than expected.

OP
OP
PChin

PChin

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt

UPDATE: It turns out that my truck DID ship, the Ford website just never updated. In fact, it's still not updated. But my Mav is at the dealer getting processed right now, and I pick it up tomorrow (12/31)!!

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
UPDATE: It turns out that my truck DID ship, the Ford website just never updated. In fact, it's still not updated. But my Mav is at the dealer getting processed right now, and I pick it up tomorrow (12/31)!!
Congrats. My dealer told me that they will all show up, they're just not sure when.

HazTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Mine was built on 12/5 than shipped by rail to Lordstown where it’s sitting waiting fir a truck to bring it to Pittsburgh my estimated delivery date is also 1/7.
Right there with you. Built 12/1 and been sitting at Lordstown for a little bit. Wonder if it'll make it's delivery window of 1/9-1/13
Sponsored