Sponsored

Hybrid road test in city/suburbs review (Cars.com)

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just read this 12/21 review. Maybe of interest to you if you live/work in urban settings.

They drove around Chicagoland, discuss maneuverability and parking, MPGs in mid-30s weather, etc.

I found it interesting as the review somewhat mimics my normal vehicle usage and thought it maybe of interest to others in the similar environment.

My only comment is I wish Ford would quit loaning these built vehicles to professional reviewers and focus getting my Lariat Hybrid to me (or maybe yours to you). :unsure:

https://www.cars.com/articles/how-does-the-2022-ford-maverick-handle-the-city-445250/
Sponsored

Last edited:

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just read this 12/21 review. Maybe of interest to you if you live/work in urban settings.

They drove around Chicagoland, discuss maneuverability and parking, MPGs in mid-30s weather, etc.

I found it interesting as the review somewhat mimics my normal vehicle usage and thought it maybe of interest to others in the similar environment.

My only comment is I wish Ford would quit loaning these built vehicles to professional reviewers and focus getting my Lariat Hybrid to me (or maybe yours to you). :unsure:

https://www.cars.com/articles/how-does-the-2022-ford-maverick-handle-the-city-445250/
The media loaners are pre production units that can't be sold to the public. It's either we get to see them in reviews or they go to the crusher.

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And usually they only get them for a day or two, and the shuttled off to the next reviewer.
Sponsored