First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is that a drop in liner? Or just wet? Looks smoother than spray in. Just curious
I don't think it has a liner at all, just paint!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for this! I wasn't sure if the rear seats even folded down. Now that I know it gives me more options with the dogs.
I'm going with a hammock for my dog. I've been using them since 08 for my pooches.

OP
OP
04mach146

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Thanks, that is the first Hybrid gas info I had seen. Mine will be Hybrid next year if and when it is built...
On another's note about fuel economy the Ford rep said most of his colleagues have been reporting better mpg highway and city than what the epa estimate is. Said he had hear from many of the others that the 2.0eb is a few mpg over 30 some getting upwards of 34hwy

Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On another's note about fuel economy the Ford rep said most of his colleagues have been reporting better mpg highway and city than what the epa estimate is. Said he had hear from many of the others that the 2.0eb is a few mpg over 30 some getting upwards of 34hwy
I think all is the mpg computers are "optimistic.". My current Ford focus mpg computer consistently reads 3-4 mpg more than actual.

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First post...
I noticed two versions of this update regarding the Hybrid Mavericks...
One version states "all Hybrides" and the other states "all base model Hybrids". I am hoping that the later is true and will coincide with the Ford statement that production has not halted.

Still waiting for my vin number but I just got word that it may take till Nov or Dec till my XLT arrives.
Ford is treating their new builds like parents of prospective adoptive children vs the natural drive by I will take you home type.
As adopted children are wanted prior to their arrival vs suprise you gona be making payments on a spur of the moment purchase that was not really thought thru.

Some history
This will be my second new Ford (first hybrid) and 6th overall Ford I will have owned. I have had zero issues with all my Fords vs others that detest the brand over quality. So I am going on personal track record with this brand.
2004 FXT F150 was new and this 22 Mav to be, had a 64 mustang, 98 SVT Cobra, 13 Flex, Still own 07 Ranger 5 speed.

Aside that Ford did not take tax payer money during the economic debacle as GM and Chrysler did. All those cars to this day are subsidized by the American taxpayer to a degree so no I will not line the pockets of those companies. Plus Henry Ford's vision still lives in the brand and its stakeholders for now.

God bless America

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't see the point of folding the seats down that way. Doesn't look like Ford intended it to be used folded down (seeing how rough of a finish it is back there), but rather to fold to access electronics and/or child seat anchors maybe in the back?

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) 1631303314167

I noticed this motor????
in the rear behind the rear seats!!!
Is this for the sun roof or did they moterize the manual rear window?

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1631303314167.png

I noticed this motor????
in the rear behind the rear seats!!!
Is this for the sun roof or did they moterize the manual rear window?
The Lariat Trim includes the Power rear sliding window (500A Package, not added by lux):
Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) 1631303982421

And based on it's position, yeah, thats the rear window motor.

Tq28tz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, 911, 240z
First post...
I noticed two versions of this update regarding the Hybrid Mavericks...
One version states "all Hybrides" and the other states "all base model Hybrids". I am hoping that the later is true and will coincide with the Ford statement that production has not halted.

Still waiting for my vin number but I just got word that it may take till Nov or Dec till my XLT arrives.
Ford is treating their new builds like parents of prospective adoptive children vs the natural drive by I will take you home type.
As adopted children are wanted prior to their arrival vs suprise you gona be making payments on a spur of the moment purchase that was not really thought thru.

Some history
This will be my second new Ford (first hybrid) and 6th overall Ford I will have owned. I have had zero issues with all my Fords vs others that detest the brand over quality. So I am going on personal track record with this brand.
2004 FXT F150 was new and this 22 Mav to be, had a 64 mustang, 98 SVT Cobra, 13 Flex, Still own 07 Ranger 5 speed.

Aside that Ford did not take tax payer money during the economic debacle as GM and Chrysler did. All those cars to this day are subsidized by the American taxpayer to a degree so no I will not line the pockets of those companies. Plus Henry Ford's vision still lives in the brand and its stakeholders for now.

God bless America
GM and Chrysler paid the money back…
My luck with Ford’s have been mixed. 3 Escapes have all been fine my 15 Edge blew engine and transmission at 45k and my 18 Explorer lost the transmission at 51k.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Is that a drop in liner? Or just wet? Looks smoother than spray in. Just curious
Looks like a painted bed. The bumps appear to be water but are weld points.

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, that is the first Hybrid gas info I had seen. Mine will be Hybrid next year if and when it is built...
Did you order yours from Peoria Ford?

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
I think it was just a painted bed without any liner
Sponsored