Sponsored

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Just got to see a hybrid lariat in person on lunch break. Took a few pictures was able to pull out the head rest and fold the rear seat down. Figured a few ppl would appreciate that detail. Also had a fellow that was 6'5" in the driver's seat and had plenty of room for me at 5'11".

The Ford trainer has been making his rounds to the local dealers so a lot of mixed mileage around here maybe 20-45min highway and same through city streets so good feel for an average hybrid MPG.

Update: Another note about fuel economy - the Ford rep said most of his colleagues have been reporting better MPG highway and city than what the EPA estimate is. Said he had hear from many of the others that the 2.0 EcoBoost is a few MPG over 30 and some getting upwards of 34 MPG hwy.

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 1

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 2

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 9

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 10

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 11

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 4

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 8

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 3

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 6

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 5

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick showing 37.4 MPG + rear seats folded w/ headrests removed (pics) Hybrid Maverick Lariat Carbonized Gray 7
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Nice

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is that a drop in liner? Or just wet? Looks smoother than spray in. Just curious

Sponsored

OP
OP
04mach146

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
37 mpg. Probably combined Wow
Yeah he has been making his rounds to the local dealers so a lot of mixed mileage around here maybe 20-45min highway N same through city streets so good feel for an average I feel

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for this! I wasn't sure if the rear seats even folded down. Now that I know it gives me more options with the dogs.

Sponsored
OP
OP
04mach146

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for this! I wasn't sure if the rear seats even folded down. Now that I know it gives me more options with the dogs.
It doesn't lock in the folded position so if u were thinking of laying it down for the dogs to sit that might not be the best option

WhoAmI2021

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6S Wagon, E250, Kia Soul
Thanks for the pics! That is set up very close to my order. I keep trying to decide if I should drop the roll-up tonneau cover and drop the factory spray in liner.

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It doesn't lock in the folded position so if u were thinking of laying it down for the dogs to sit that might not be the best option
I was more concerned about how flat it gets. Normally I fold the seats down in my car for the dogs. My Subaru seats are pretty flat when folded down and I have all weather seat back protectors on.

I don't see it as a main option to fold them down like that and put a blanket, but I'm glad it's even an option in the first place.
Sponsored