Sponsored

BigDinTX

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot (ex wife's, not my choice)
As Ford just demonstrated, "until further notice" is one of those expressions that almost always leads to confusion and chaos.
Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick retail orders to resume scheduling this week! (9/13) - per dealer bulletin 1631560771217

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
LOL. Ford once again officially confirms there are production constraints with hybrids. Everyone loses their mind "until further notice." Media reports on "production issues." Ford now has a PR issue. Ford issues new statement that puts fire out but does not tie their hands in any way. Ford schedules one hybrid per week until problem is resolved.

I hope I am wrong, but seriously, take this with a grain of salt "until further notice." The internet meltdown might have actually helped the hybrid cause, but there is only so much Ford can do to increase production numbers.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point, I'm just going to let the chips fall where they may. My ears will only perk up after I hear of hybrid orders from June get scheduled. Riding the highs and lows with each news leak is exhausting try as I might to keep an even keel.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm sure I won't be scheduled as my dealer is having a hard time removing the splash guards from my order. For some reason he removes them but they continue to show on the order...

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I may, or may not, have just performed a double excited spirit fingers celebration...inside my work cubicle...

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
I'm sure I won't be scheduled as my dealer is having a hard time removing the splash guards from my order. For some reason he removes them but they continue to show on the order...
The allocations between different dealers seems to be off as well. My dealer with 27 retail orders last time I asked only had one retail that had been scheduled. That was after 3 weeks of retail scheduling. It could very well be a hybrid thing. My dealer is big city suburban audience and perhaps their order mix is extremely hybrid-heavy.

BAFALAN

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Silverado
Any idea how many they can produce in a day?
Sponsored