First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid xl on Jul 8th and no production date yet...
May I ask you when did you order yours and is it a hybrid too?
Hybrid XL ordered 6/14. Info in my signature...
I hope you get scheduled soon!
Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The production date is a "week of" dating.
I can't complain about "a week of dating."

That's about what I had in high school...

Mach E Leo

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mach E 1950 jeepster. 2020 Highlander Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid xl on Jul 8th and no production date yet...
May I ask you when did you order yours and is it a hybrid too?
Hi I placed my order on July 10

DesertSweat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat, Honda HR-V 6spd
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can't wait to be the last June order to be scheduled!

Sponsored

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's so exciting! I'm worried mine won't get schedule at all... Could someone tell me, I ordered a hybrid, and on my build sheet it says priority code 80, which is a bad thing, but I got a confirmation email, and then I asked the dealer and they said because mine is a special order that it got put in as a customer order... So that means I'm good right? I'm kinda freaking out it's in there as a stock order and I won't be scheduled for FOREVER. PLEASE HELP

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's so exciting! I'm worried mine won't get schedule at all... Could someone tell me, I ordered a hybrid, and on my build sheet it says priority code 80, which is a bad thing, but I got a confirmation email, and then I asked the dealer and they said because mine is a special order that it got put in as a customer order... So that means I'm good right? I'm kinda freaking out it's in there as a stock order and I won't be scheduled for FOREVER. PLEASE HELP
That is a lie. Call dealer and ask to speak to manager. Or order with another dealer. 80 code is stock order. Lowest priority code for retail (customer order) is 19.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

That is a lie. Call dealer and ask to speak to manager. Or order with another dealer. 80 code is stock order. Lowest priority code for retail (customer order) is 19.
@Hdang1980 is completely correct - this is basically a dealer stock order - and hybrid, you will not be getting this - not before model year 2023

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Hdang1980 is completely correct - this is basically a dealer stock order - and hybrid, you will not be getting this - not before model year 2023
Actually, you dealership should be able to code your order for a priority 10, which is the lowest a dealership can do. After that the Regional manager can drop it lower when your order is ready to viewed for scheduling and then building. Once your priority drops to 02 then you can't make any further changes to your order, until then you can add or delete items as you like. Be mindful that there are currently items (floor liners, spray-in bed liner, etc.) are can hold up your build because those items are unavailable at this time, but that changes from week to week. Best advice is that unless you have to have an item added to your Maverick that isn't included in any of the add on packages, you're best to not add them. Most, but not all, of the stand alone add-ons can be added by you or your dealership either though the aftermarket or Ford parts and accessory.

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats what I thought which is why I asked! Ugh, they've been giving me a hard time this whole time. I'm going to email them tonight and ask them to switch it to priority 10.

Sponsored

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I orde
Actually, you dealership should be able to code your order for a priority 10, which is the lowest a dealership can do. After that the Regional manager can drop it lower when your order is ready to viewed for scheduling and then building. Once your priority drops to 02 then you can't make any further changes to your order, until then you can add or delete items as you like. Be mindful that there are currently items (floor liners, spray-in bed liner, etc.) are can hold up your build because those items are unavailable at this time, but that changes from week to week. Best advice is that unless you have to have an item added to your Maverick that isn't included in any of the add on packages, you're best to not add them. Most, but not all, of the stand alone add-ons can be added by you or your dealership either though the aftermarket or Ford parts and accessory.
I ordered a hybrid XLT lux with moonroof and rear window, but I'm willing to wait for it, there's no urgency. But I thought they didn't know what they were doing!
ALSO! The order code on the build sheet is not Correct! I already got this taken care of but that makes me think maybe they actually have the correct priority code, this build sheet was just trash?

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I orde

I ordered a hybrid XLT lux with moonroof and rear window, but I'm willing to wait for it, there's no urgency. But I thought they didn't know what they were doing!
ALSO! The order code on the build sheet is not Correct! I already got this taken care of but that makes me think maybe they actually have the correct priority code, this build sheet was just trash?
Ask for a new DORA.

Deklon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Luxury pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I changed my order about a week ago and have asked several times for a new DORA. Finally I was told today I can't get it because Ford as not "accepted the changes". What does that mean?

coherent

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, F250 Superduty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You bought a brand new Lexus SUV and it's just okay? Why not shop around more?
Well, it's (the Lexus) wonderful, fantastic and perfect according to my wife... for me just ok... We have a bit different perspectives on what we want/need. So... Happy wife, happy life! She lets me get whatever I want and always says "if thats what you want it's ok with me". I guess I'm lucky in that regard so in turn I try my very best to get her what she likes.
Sponsored