XL
First Name
brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Trim
XL
No hybrids scheduled for the Great Lakes region this month would be brutal. I really hope that's not true.

Long McArthur has 45 retail allocations for November builds, and 15 of them will be hybrids. I'd be very surprised if another region got 0 hybrids.
I agree. I think maybe he just didn’t have the most current information 🤷‍♂️
Advertisement

Unlikely_Username

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Trim
XLT
Yeah same! I don’t want to email my dealer and be like i have seen online…..but i may email tomorrow if i see a bunch of hybrid scheduled and be like what’s the story!
Yep, I'm definitely calling the Ford line and texting my dealership tomorrow since my email isn't tied to my order. I really hope Ford tries their hardest to get all of the June orders scheduled this week.

bbishop0806

XL
First Name
brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Trim
XL
Yep, I'm definitely calling the Ford line and texting my dealership tomorrow since my email isn't tied to my order. I really hope Ford tries their hardest to get all of the June orders scheduled this week.
whats the ford line?

bbishop0806

XL
First Name
brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Trim
XL
1-800-334-4375

If you have the order code and sales code from your DORA, you can get updates on your build.
awesome thank you. what information will they have pre schedule? maybe greatlakes allocation? lol

Unlikely_Username

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Trim
XLT
awesome thank you. what information will they have pre schedule? maybe greatlakes allocation? lol
They don't have a lot of info. They can let you know if your order is in processing or in production though, which is helpful when your dealer isn't very responsive like mine. I'm assuming once you're in production, they can also provide you your VIN.

bbishop0806

XL
First Name
brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Trim
XL
They don't have a lot of info. They can let you know if your order is in processing or in production though, which is helpful when your dealer isn't very responsive like mine. I'm assuming once you're in production, they can also provide you your VIN.
If i dont recieve a email tomorrow i will call. guess i know if i was selected for scheduling. thanks for the help

Fixer upper

XLT
First Name
Amanda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
Trim
XLT
Where in Ohio? I ordered from Brunswick, OH on 8/3 and haven't heard anything. My dealer is actually kinda a dick and gets pissed if I ask for updates.
Ganley in Barberton. They are nice but not particularly proactive

Unlikely_Username

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Trim
XLT
Order-takers, just collecting a paycheck! No passion or service-mindedness for what they are doing.
Cheers to that. My salesperson told me she'd let me know when they got a Maverick in for training. Turns out there was one there last week and I never heard a word about it. I also never got my email added to my order after asking multiple times.

America needs to move to direct to consumer car sales sooner rather than later.

Bushpilot

XL
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Trim
XL
My hybrid (see signature for details) just changed to October 18 build date. And it isn't even Thursday yet!

hcforde

XLT
First Name
Hawley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Trim
XLT
My hybrid (see signature for details) just changed to October 18 build date. And it isn't even Thursday yet!
more than likely just supply chain issues....but you may be driving it by thanksgiving!!

Scupking

XL
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Kia Sorento
Trim
XL
1-800-334-4375

If you have the order code and sales code from your DORA, you can get updates on your build.
I called them yesterday and all they said was my order was processing... I ordered July 21st.

Slugga92

XLT
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Trim
XLT
I just got a build date of October 25 for my 2.0 4-wheel drive Maverick. I ordered mine on July 1, 2021.

Advertisement

Advertisement