First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correct, Our small but scurvy bunch are trying to tweeter bomb Ford into some real info
WOW!!!

Did all you guys complaining, complain to the toilet paper companies when the toilet paper ran out about their supply issues. If not, then logically a product that has infinitely more parts and processes will be affected much more deeply and for a longer period of time.

I understand the sit-com type short attention span, but this is real-life. In manufacturing everything can go right in short run production only to explode in mass-production. How many pieces are mass-produced? To what precision levels are they manufactured to be within the proper specifications? And you are selling it for how much?

On the human level, the lower the price, real or perceived, the greater the demand for said product. If this vehicle was $5000 more the demand would not have been created to this extent and the dis-satisfaction would have ben much lass and civilized. This feeling of entitlement is amazing and is what we have been brought to as a nation politically.

I ordered a Hybrid. I should be picketing FORD, and the dealer that took my order ........but I am not because I understand what it takes to bring a new product such as this to market. I also understand that I ordered a product, NOT THE OPPORTUNITY TO LOOK INTO THEIR DECISIONS FROM THE BOARDROOM ON DOWN because I did not get what I wanted when I wanted it!!!

But if those 10-12 people that can not contain themselves can not handle the pandemic aftermath then by all means, withdraw your order by calling the Ford company itself that will show them that you are serious in your position. It will also push others behind you that are willing to wait closer to the front. It won't help me because I ordered a hybrid!!!

It appears to me that they are having some unforeseen issues and want to get them right before pushing this product out of the door. (I bet you would really scream if you got a faulty car) That said they are looking out for the customers best interest...and their own, which they should, Don't you???
Sponsored

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So lets say they have 30k orders (estimated by the reputable dealers). Ford Dealers are also saying Ford will produce 10k Trucks this year. Lets say an average of the 30k orders is 65% Hybrid. Assuming everything is on schedule to hit the 35% hybrid production numbers and this no hybrid thing is only a cleanup week delay, here are some projections;

Ford has roughly 19,500 Hybrid orders
Ford might produce 3500 Hybrids this year
Ford has roughly 10,500 Ecoboost orders
Ford might produce 6500 Ecoboost this year

Some of these numbers are obviously estimates based on what we are seeing on this forum, so take them with a LARGE grain of salt. But it does put things into perspective.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So lets say they have 30k orders (estimated by the reputable dealers). Ford Dealers are also saying Ford will produce 10k Trucks this year. Lets say an average of the 30k orders is 65% Hybrid. Assuming everything is on schedule to hit the 35% hybrid production numbers and this no hybrid thing is only a cleanup week delay, here are some projections;

Some of these numbers are obviously estimates based on what we are seeing on this forum, so take them with a LARGE grain of salt. But it does put things into perspective.
I'm glad someone else did this instead of me attempting math and stats.

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick orders will not be scheduled until further notice - per dealer bulletin 1631119391334

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chip shortage is a result of the NFL season starting, according to the media all the players have chips on their shoulders.:LOL:
A literal 5g tracking chip from the required covid vaccine. Side note: Tackling has been made easier this season since they’re all magnetized.

Sponsored

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't wait for the season to start It will be a welcome diversion from this Hybrid mess. Let's go Fins!!!!
Fin fan myself, grew up in South Fl. in the sixties.

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

At those production rates it is going take well into 2023 just to fill the hybrid orders they currently have! :(

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At those production rates it is going take well into 2023 just to fill the hybrid orders they currently have! :(
This is why I moved over to the gas engine. Even best case scenario puts my truck into Q2 next year and unfortunately I’ve painted my self into a corner.

xhrist

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Cruz is something that whispers to you from an alley.... you only go closer because your curiosity it peaked.....the whisper is so mesmerizing...closer...the shadow is dark with movements that you think you see but your not sure...slowly you inch forward as she “The Cruz” talks to you.....the voice sounds husky....sexy..as you enter the shadows with thoughts of “why not” nobody will know....and than she steps from the deepest shadows......Holy hell, you just about trip over your own feet trying to turn as you run......sweety come back you hear over your should as you round the corner into the street.
what you saw will stay with until you die......but you have salvation knowing waiting for the perfect one will be more satisfying .
Now with even more Cruz cruzing in a Cruz.

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick orders will not be scheduled until further notice - per dealer bulletin 1631121548006

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is why I moved over to the gas engine. Even best case scenario puts my truck into Q2 next year and unfortunately I’ve painted my self into a corner.
What color paint did you use?

Sponsored

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Rexus99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm pretty sure this means more like spring or summer 2022. I was told and believe it's 6-8 weeks from vin to driveway.

So, that means, to get a truck by December, you'd need to receive a VIN by early November. Probably late October.

Sorry, I don't see it. I'm not a panicker, but, I'd be surprised if itb is earlier than summer 2022.
I got my vin August 5, and scheduled Sept. 20 build date. Check your source. 6-8 weeks from vin driveway ain't the ticket. C

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Hybrid "IS THE ONLY REASON" that I placed an order. I would have never ordered a Maverick otherwise.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I talked to my dealer today. He was cool. Basically confirmed what everyone here is talking about regarding the delay in hybrid production. One interesting piece of info tho... he said that Ford was expecting a 60/40 split between hybrid and eco boost orders. Turns out it's been 90/10 🤯

I asked him for his best estimate as to when the hybrids would get back into the production schedule. "About a month or so," he said. I hope he's right.

Still sticking with my hybrid for now :coffee::cool:
Overall it is 60/40 - if you look at the orders entered by forum members that is right about the line overall. I see you are in SoCal, so at a dealer there I could definitely see that more pronounced split! Unless you needed the 4k tow, there would be no reason to get AWD so the hybrid is the easy choice. Up north here in MN it is likely closer to the opposite, or at least closer to an even split overall.
Sponsored