Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From today's Ford scheduling bulletin / notes sent from Ford to dealers:

241359134_1537117889971399_413786240883167045_n.jpg

Full scheduling notes from today (from where this Hybrid Maverick notice is from):

1631044064809.png
You know, this is more stressful then waiting for the VA Disability System to actually review our files (those of you who know what I mean, KNOW what I mean;) I think we should all take a step back and relax (if we can) and just know that ours WILL be built sooner rather then later (again, Hopefully)

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw an almost identical set of Scheduling Notes on another forum.
It looks just like this, but it starts with:

Scheduling Notes – New York Region (May Apply to Other Regions)

Are your Scheduling Notes from a particular region? I'm trying to get a sense of how widespread this is. (Probably nationwide, global, or pan-galactic -- but I can always hope.)
@Dealerinsider do you know if orders for NY customers are affected or if our hybrid availability would be based on PA?

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford got what they wanted, they were able to annihilate Hyundai's long-awaited release with a more exciting, more attractive, better priced unicorn. It looked good on paper.

The whole standard hybrid thing was likely regulatory driven. They probably figured fewer would go for the hybrid as the 2.0L was coveted on the Bronco Sport.

Nomadikhan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Daytona Shelby Z, 07 Yaris, 22 Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I do hope I can get scheduled in the coming months, I'm driving my wife's 07 yaris while waiting on my Maverick. I need to redo the front disc brakes and rotors soon, don't want to keep putting money into this car I know I'll be ditching at the Ford dealer next year anyway. If things go on much longer I'll just start daily driving my 88 daytona shelby until first salt on the roads.

Sponsored

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hete in Maine the Line-X in the Portland area charge 450 for an F-150 spray in with a lifetime warranty. Plus if you're a Veteran you get a discount too. You might find that a good option, they've done 2 trucks for me. And I heard the warranty on the Ford spray in is only 3 years ( it's in our luxury package)

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I would really like to see some transparency from Ford. How long will the hybrids take to get? Are there issues with the drivetrain? Part shortage? Like all of this is making me seriously reconsider my order.
I'm with you on this one. Is this a pause or a full stop? Why the pause/full stop? C'mon Ford open your lips and speak. Where's that big mouth Communications Director? How about he start communicating with a public announcement instead of hiding behind a note to dealers.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an extra hybrid scheduled....Oct 4 build date. XLT with spare tire and rear window. Ill start the bidding at 45k dollars.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford has some explaining to do. They ramp up the PR/Marketing blitz about a truck under $20,000 (Not true) and that it comes standard with a hybrid motor (Not making it til further notice) What does that mean?

They may need to go into prevention mode sometime soon. They are really pushing the goodwill of the customer on this one. I guess they aren't worried until cancellations of orders or another manufacturer comes to market.

Glad I made the choice to wait and see.
Technically all of us Hybrid orders are waiting to see too! Haha.

Sponsored

MAVRICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since my hybrid is scheduled for production the week of Oct 4 I'm assuming/hoping that it will in fact still happen. But I'm wondering if this is caused by chip shortage for hybrids or if there is some other problem with the hybrid drivetrain that has been identified....got me worrying/wondering about being an early adopter.
Exactly my thoughts ... I second that emotion.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
The thing is, Ford is allowing the competition more time to bring their answer to the Maverick to market. I've never owned a Ford and was only brought here due to what the Maverick offered in MPG and functionality. If Toyota, Honda etc... drops something comparable to the Maverick, I might just come crawling back to them. "I'm sorry baby! Take me back! The grass was not greener on the other side. That girl (Ford) turned out to be nothing beneath the surface."
Yep, I've owned a Toyota Avalon Hybrid and now a Lexus ES300h Hybrid. If Toyota comes out with one, Ford can kiss my patutie.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I now have $88,000 in Ford orders (Mav - 6/20/21 res and Bronco 7/14/20 res) that I have no idea when I’ll ever get. I’ve just about had enough. Patience only lasts for a lifetime, and mine keeps getting shorter.
I am in the same boat but Ford doesn't give a s*** about us, they have created such a hype around these two products that they will have enough people buying their stuff. It is just super unprofessional. They knew there is a pandemic and they should have planned properly. But again, they don't care, it is what it is and they will blame it on all sort of BS. If these all is a problem, I am wondering why they did this ridicules celebration of their first Maverick last week?
Sponsored