First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
By the way what is the definition of true wealth?
True wealth was your phrase, not mine. Don't you know what you meant?

But, looking at your "Those with true wealth don't whine" statement -- and following the "No true Scotsman" example -- I'm guessing you meant people with money who don't whine have true wealth and people with money who do whine have... I don't know... false wealth? Sorry... Best I can do.
Sponsored

TD331

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick orders will not be scheduled until further notice - per dealer bulletin {filename}

Don’t Worry, the 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Isn't Delayed
Monica Gonderman,Manufacturer 3 hrs ago

Just saw this on MSN. We’ll see tomorrow!!!

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don’t Worry, the 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Isn't Delayed
Just saw this on MSN. We’ll see tomorrow!!!
The article has this... apparently quoting a spokesperson from Ford:
"There may be brief periods where we pause scheduling orders while we match production with available parts, as we do with all of our vehicles."
So I guess it depends on Ford's idea of a "brief period." I have no clue. Could be a week, could be much more.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday I posted my transcription of what @fordvideoguy said on his livestream about Priority Code 02. Today I messaged with @fordvideoguy to clear up a difficult part of the transcript. Here's the corrected version:

The region can pull your order down under 10 and typically when your order is being previewed they pull it down to 02. That means you can’t change it. So that when they pull it down (under?) 02 under 10 the dealer can’t make any changes to that order. So that they can preview it as is, so they wanna look at that order.

And so usually if it’s a 02 that’s a good sign. ... That usually means they wanna look at your order possibly to probably schedule it for production. ... That’s a good thing for you. That makes it look like you’re probably gonna get scheduled pretty soon.
Sorry for the error...

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
True wealth was your phrase, not mine. Don't you know what you meant?

But, looking at your "Those with true wealth don't whine" statement -- and following the "No true Scotsman" example -- I'm guessing you meant people with money who don't whine have true wealth and people with money who do whine have... I don't know... false wealth? Sorry... Best I can do.
I LOVE YOUR FRANKNESS AND HONESTY. Everybody goes to $$$ or material goods, but true wealth comes from within. Self control and assuredness, peace of mind, slow to anger, basically they do not get rattled about the small things in life.

Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everybody is a winner - entitlement!!! They grew up that way and that is the way they think today. Where is my trophy car, whine whinw, whine!!!
So you say...

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

JOHNBONE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
I hope this gets resolved quickly for those who had it on order.

as for me, I'm glad I'm not able to get one till spring next year, hopefully these issues will have been resolved by then.

Sponsored

vap0rtranz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '17 Chevy Colo Z71 diesel
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The article has this... apparently quoting a spokesperson from Ford:

So I guess it depends on Ford's idea of a "brief period." I have no clue. Could be a week, could be much more.
Better English words were available for FoMoCo's memo if it's just a couple week pause like, oh I don't know, "a brief pause in scheduling Hybrids". Or "Hybrids: no scheduling this week". <-- could have been used repeatedly for a couple weeks.

'guess I'm old skool and still think words matter.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So you say (and not prove with cited articles).
Actually, you will be better educated if you research it for yourself rather than wanting to be spoon-fed.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
true wealth comes from within. Self control and assuredness, peace of mind, slow to anger
Sorry, I didn't understand that you've been using true wealth in a spiritual sense.

In my defense, I think my mistake is understandable, given that your posts did make it seem like you were talking about material wealth:

There is a natural tendency for higher priced goods to weed out complainers. One reason is that they are willing to wait for the quality product that they want.
Those with true wealth don't whine, they just walk away. ... I am talking about a purchase that would be of the same magnitude in their life as it is for the average joe buying a Maverick.
But now I can see that spiritual wealth is clearly what you meant because ... well ... Ok, I don't see it.

But that's ok. My mistake.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually, you will be better educated if you research it for yourself rather than wanting to be spoon-fed.
So you say.

Bottom line, you have no way to quantitatively prove your claims for me. If you do, prove it.

"Look it up yourself" is no way to prove a claim nor is it up to the person who is standing against the claim. The person who brings forth the claim must bring forth evidence to prove the claim valid. Not the other way around.

stick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler 4xe; 13 vw gli; 21 maverick xlt
Chip shortage is a result of the NFL season starting, according to the media all the players have chips on their shoulders.:LOL:
Had to say something about your profile pic! I am pretty sure you know the significance, but something you dont see much anymore, but what a great remembrance to our WWII veterans and their symbol of comradery and encouragement during what had to be a very hard time, like very few know today!
Sponsored