First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Blend date is the day they start getting all of the parts and pieces together all in their proper place and all queued up and ready to be assembled to create your vehicle.
Thanks, Big_T.
Sponsored

Emily-Perkins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Luxury FX4
Just checked my ford account and had the banner changed from "order confirmed" to "in production" was also able to click on the window sticker and it actually popped up but still sadly no EPA. Wanted to see if others were having the same happen.

hybrid maverick windowsticker.jpg
how did you add your maverick to your "MyFord" account. mine wont let me add anything without a VIN first.

Arundelman

First Name
Arundelman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Just checked my ford account and had the banner changed from "order confirmed" to "in production" was also able to click on the window sticker and it actually popped up but still sadly no EPA. Wanted to see if others were having the same happen.

Same here. I placed my order June 23, XLT with Co Pilot

Arundelman

First Name
Arundelman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Does anyone know if there is any significant in formation in NR code top of Maverick Sticker e.g. A04663?

Sponsored

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how did you add your maverick to your "MyFord" account. mine wont let me add anything without a VIN first.
Hi Emily,

I contacted Ford via the chat feature on their site yesterday and was able to get a status of my order. They even gave me the VIN so that I can track the build.

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone with Hybrid VIN check their sticker today? any EPA rating yet?

timothy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick

how do i check my confirmed order

Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
how do i check my confirmed order
Confirmed order is not the same as "scheduled to build". The latter comes with an email from Ford with a VIN and the ability to use the build tracker. In rare cases some people don't get emails but their dealers will see if their orders are scheduled to be built.

Usually on Thursdays at 10:15am-ish EST time Ford sends out the weekly winners who get their builds scheduled for the next available build week. We're up to late November build week now I think?

Basically, everyone's playing the lottery! Good luck!
Sponsored