First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I mean obviously it’s not the official sticker as there’s no epa or crash test data yet but I just thought it was interesting because previously it did not show anything and just gave an error when clicking on the window stick e link. The link also continues to not work for others so I thought I would share it.
First deliveries and their window sticker will be out before the crash tests are performed
Sponsored

teebandit2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4 xlt 4k tow 360 copilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just checked my ford account and had the banner changed from "order confirmed" to "in production" was also able to click on the window sticker and it actually popped up but still sadly no EPA. Wanted to see if others were having the same happen.

hybrid maverick windowsticker.jpg
where do you find the window sticker. I have the vin and order number. and a scheduled production date 10/18.

Bbot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL
Reality check or at least my opinion. They aren’t going to willingly build an unsafe vehicle and they know the test criteria so it will be be designed accordingly. The MPG will be around what has been published or advertised. 26 - 28 for eco, to 40 for hybrid. FoMoCo has been doing this for awhile, they won’t open themselves up to litigation, at least not knowingly. Take the emotion out of it, and look at it from a strictly business perspective. They aren’t going to lose money, intentionally mislead anyone, or intentionally do anything that will open them up to legal action.
Not drinking the kool aid but the Mav will be a good vehicle when they start arriving. The wait sucks but just deliver me a good product. I am confident they will. It’s new, the overall global supply chain sucks, my guess is that Ford is very fluid on a daily basis, because every other industry has to be.
It is going to be fine, but maybe not in the time frame that everyone would like. If you don’t work in logistics, find someone that does, and ask them about trucking, the ports, or just getting anything in today’s world. It is, at best, an educated guess…at best.
just my opinion and not a shot at anyone or anything.
Just trying to be real in today’s world.
All correct ……One just needs to look at the empty spaces on grocery shelves or Walmart to see there are ongoing difficulties in attaining
supplies to fill orders. Take a deep breathe and relax it’s just a big hunk of metal and glass. After all.

OP
OP

petercox27

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
where do you find the window sticker. I have the vin and order number. and a scheduled production date 10/18.
If you go to shop.ford/vehicle tracking and type in your vin and order number then there’s a spot down the page to click on window sticker

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The window sticker link won't bring you to your sticker until your truck is moved to in production (and then probably not for several days). Most of us scheduled for this week's production (9/13) just had their window sticker appear later last night.

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Crash test ratings aren't the holdup.
This is the actual as-delivered window sticker from my 2020 Escape that has Not Rated all through the safety ratings section:
Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick In Production Status! Window Sticker Generated But Not Showing EPA MPG Yet IMG_3066

I didn't get the vehicle until 12/29/2019. Well into production for the 2020 Escape.

Geno

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW Tiguan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered July 11, I know probably later then you expected. My only add on was the 360 so that’s the only thoughts I have on why I got pulled.
I did never receive any emails and my dealer hasn’t been the most responsive. Only got myVIN from Ford customer service and have been checking that every week. Was surprised when my screen updated with in production
Mine was ordered on June 16 and crickets....from Ford but Dealer says I'm in for order but no build info. There must be a method to the madness on which ones get pulled to build. Thanks for the response.

teebandit2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4 xlt 4k tow 360 copilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All correct ……One just needs to look at the empty spaces on grocery shelves or Walmart to see there are ongoing difficulties in attaining
supplies to fill orders. Take a deep breathe and relax it’s just a big hunk of metal and glass. After all.
I am looking forward to it also and would love it to be here now but till it gets here it gives me more time to work a little overtime to save money to put down on it lol..

OP
OP

petercox27

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Mine was ordered on June 16 and crickets....from Ford but Dealer says I'm in for order but no build info. There must be a method to the madness on which ones get pulled to build. Thanks for the response.
Ya I agree. Feel guilty knowing others arent scheduled that ordered before me. I’m just chalking it up to the simplicity of my order

Deleted member 3827

So I checked my Ford account, and my pre-order does not show up, but I have the original order invoice as well as the initial confirmation email from Ford. Has anyone had this happen? Any suggestions?

Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I checked my Ford account, and my pre-order does not show up, but I have the original order invoice as well as the initial confirmation email from Ford. Has anyone had this happen? Any suggestions?
It won’t show until you have a VIN; you won’t get a VIN until you’re scheduled for production.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Pretty sure that is just the standard message that will be displayed until the official "ok to buy" message is given by Ford to dealers. The do not do is more likely just generic warning about selling to a customer until it is on to do so.

We'll know soon enough when some of the 2.0 stickers become available. I expect mine anytime now and will post it up when it arrives!
Someone posted their window sticker for an EB and it showed the EPA MPG and does not say DO NOT SHIP.

Big Ragu

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't see it on there
Your blend date is blocked out on the top line. It should have the date its running down the line. Also will have a number that looks like a ratio that will be your build date. Share with the class as you look like one of the first that will be getting their Mavericks

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Your blend date is blocked out on the top line. It should have the date its running down the line. Also will have a number that looks like a ratio that will be your build date. Share with the class as you look like one of the first that will be getting their Mavericks
I'm a little bit retarded so help me out here

Attachments

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Someone posted their window sticker for an EB and it showed the EPA MPG and does not say DO NOT SHIP.
Yes. That was my window sticker 🤣
Sponsored