First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Explorer, Mustang LE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Under the Functional column on the sample window sticker, what is 'refresh95'?

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It hasn’t even been built yet. They are anticipating 4-6 weeks from build to dealer. That’s a long time for them to get epa numbers certified.
I think you are missing the point, right on the window sticker says, DO NOT SHIP. The EPA numbers aren't due until the end of Sept to the Beginning of Oct. So your Maverick gets built, it will sit in Mexico until the EPA # are relseaed. So for those who are lucky to get some of the first ones built, their Mavericks won't be shipped until the EPA #'s are released.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think you are missing the point, right on the window sticker says, DO NOT SHIP. The EPA numbers aren't due until the end of Sept to the Beginning of Oct. So your Maverick gets built, it will sit in Mexico until the EPA # are relseaed. So for those who are lucky to get some of the first ones built, their Mavericks won't be shipped until the EPA #'s are released.
Pretty sure that is just the standard message that will be displayed until the official "ok to buy" message is given by Ford to dealers. The do not do is more likely just generic warning about selling to a customer until it is on to do so.

We'll know soon enough when some of the 2.0 stickers become available. I expect mine anytime now and will post it up when it arrives!

Sponsored

Geno

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW Tiguan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you don't mind. Could you please post your order date? Curious to know. Assuming like most on this forum, the Lariat is infront of the non-Lariat builds. I am in the XLT group. Just want to punish myself with some math.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you don't mind. Could you please post your order date? Curious to know. Assuming like most on this forum, the Lariat is infront of the non-Lariat builds. I am in the XLT group. Just want to punish myself with some math.
Our trims are all right below our names (just like yours!). I'm XLT along with both of them, window sticker is available for me as well (I started a thread, lets get them posted for comparison!)

Edit - not sure when CLH ordered, I think @balucipher ordered around my order date, which was 6/18 (only know that because we both ordered with Granger...not stalking I promise! hahaha)

Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick In Production Status! Window Sticker Generated But Not Showing EPA MPG Yet 1631498119748

mrchips0401

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.computerhope.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
why I say it’s late… because we had the 2.0 data, what, three or four weeks ago? Santa Cruz is already available. Heck, many other 2022 models -beyond Ford - already have EPA data for their 2022 models. If they’re going in production, then the data should be available. What’s so “special” about the Maverick hybrid?

Ok, fine… I’ll restate them question… why is it later than other 2022 models including the Mav 2.0?

… and December 22… after many trucks should already be delivered? Yeah, I’d agree; that is definitely late!😂🤣😂
you could look at the date of Dec. 22 as only two days late because ‘fall’ season ends Dec. 19, and winter season starts Dec. 20.

Sponsored

Geno

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW Tiguan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Our trims are all right below our names (just like yours!). I'm XLT along with both of them, window sticker is available for me as well (I started a thread, lets get them posted for comparison!)

Edit - not sure when CLH ordered, I think @balucipher ordered around my order date, which was 6/18 (only know that because we both ordered with Granger...not stalking I promise! hahaha)

1631498119748.png
Sorry, I was trying to get a response from the initial post and forgot to quote his post and should have noted I'm a hybrid order vs trim as you pointed out is tight there under my name...da!

Geno

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW Tiguan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked my ford account and had the banner changed from "order confirmed" to "in production" was also able to click on the window sticker and it actually popped up but still sadly no EPA. Wanted to see if others were having the same happen.

hybrid maverick windowsticker.jpg
When did you order?

OP
OP

petercox27

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
When did you order?
I ordered July 11, I know probably later then you expected. My only add on was the 360 so that’s the only thoughts I have on why I got pulled.
I did never receive any emails and my dealer hasn’t been the most responsive. Only got myVIN from Ford customer service and have been checking that every week. Was surprised when my screen updated with in production