Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI for anyone who's been waiting like me, hybrid floormats are back in stock at Fairway Ford. They're $145 plus shipping, and you can use your Fordpass points (which is why I've been holding out for them).
Sponsored

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
FYI for anyone who's been waiting like me, hybrid floormats are back in stock at Fairway Ford. They're $145 plus shipping, and you can use your Fordpass points (which is why I've been holding out for them).
Do they have a link to purchase?

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick

Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ughhh what's taking the aftermarket so long though? Is Ford enforcing some sort of embargo until they've made their $$ on the OEMs?

OP
OP
Bj517

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ughhh what's taking the aftermarket so long though? Is Ford enforcing some sort of embargo until they've made their $$ on the OEMs?
I think there are a number of aftermarket options already available, and have been for some time? I don't see how Ford could have any sort of embargo against husky or weathertech or whoever anyway. They make them independently - Ford can't stop that.

As an aside, I went with OEM because I preferred how they look and wanted to use my points

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think there are a number of aftermarket options already available, and have been for some time? I don't see how Ford could have any sort of embargo against husky or weathertech or whoever anyway. They make them independently - Ford can't stop that.

As an aside, I went with OEM because I preferred how they look and wanted to use my points
I was being facetious about the embargo comment. I must be looking in the wrong places. I've found zero hybrid floor liners other than the OEM, which I don't like because there's no coverage under the pedal. I've been on the email list for Smartliner, Tuxmat, Husky, and even Weathertech. Once they notify me, I'll alert the community.

OP
OP
Bj517

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was being facetious about the embargo comment. I must be looking in the wrong places. I've found zero hybrid floor liners other than the OEM, which I don't like because there's no coverage under the pedal. I've been on the email list for Smartliner, Tuxmat, Husky, and even Weathertech. Once they notify me, I'll alert the community.
Oh maybe I was thinking about mats for the gas model. I'm pretty sure the front mats are identical, but it's the back mat that's a little different for the hybrid.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh maybe I was thinking about mats for the gas model. I'm pretty sure the front mats are identical, but it's the back mat that's a little different for the hybrid.
I've read somewhere that the fit is slightly off on the passenger side of the hybrid with the gas model floor liners. With my OCD tendencies, that would really bother me, and I hate having to return things if I can help it. I can afford to wait it out for a few more months. I live in NorCal so we won't be seeing any rain until late October anyways. At this point, whichever aftermarket brand emails me first, gets my money.

Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question: I just realized that my less than a week old xlt lux hybrid does NOT have rear floor mats. Is this normal they did not put the rear floor mats by design or somehow, they got lost in the process for my truck?

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Question: I just realized that my less than a week old xlt lux hybrid does NOT have rear floor mats. Is this normal they did not put the rear floor mats by design or somehow, they got lost in the process for my truck?
It’s normal. Only carpeted mats for the front were standard.
Sponsored