lawsonland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy bolt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking for floor mats I came across the Husky Weatherbeaters for $125.
Just Ordered them
So my truck came in but the husky mats still haven't, they kept pushing out the date so I canceled and got smartliners of Amazon. Little bit more but at least they are in to protect the floors
Ford Maverick Husky floor mat set $125 at real truck. Canceled got smartliners mats2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On their website, use chat and ask for the 5% MTC discount, then they will cost you what I paid, $119.00.

They are decent quality. My Maverick is happy with them.

A.Bursell

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Having had Weathertechs and Huskys in the past, my favorite so far has been the Husky X-Act Countours. The Weathertechs and Husky Weatherbeaters have a real plasticky feel to them. They absolutely are tough and easy to clean and last forever, but I just don't like that feel and sound. The X-Act Contours have a softer rubbery feel to them. They are the same size and shape, though they are softer so I think they conform and actually fit better, but they are still tough and easy to clean and I've never had an issue with them. More expensive, but worth it to me. Looks like about $225 with discount for the Maverick though - ouch!

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wanted that set as well and ordered it from RealTruck back in the first of August. They have been delaying shipping the item for weeks. Last week, I received this latest update on shipment:
Ford Maverick Husky floor mat set $125 at real truck. Canceled got smartliners HuskyOrder

So I cancelled the order and instead placed an order for a set from SmartLiner, which I received two days later. I extremely happy with the quality and fit of these liners. Remind me of WeatherTech, which IMO has gotten way too pricey for my budget.
Ford Maverick Husky floor mat set $125 at real truck. Canceled got smartliners Smartliner_Hybrid

I received these even before RealTruck came back and credited my order. Everything else I've ordered with them has shipped rapidly, so I believe the problem is on the side of Husky.

Good Luck!

Sponsored

OP
OP

lawsonland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy bolt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wanted that set as well and ordered it from RealTruck back in the first of August. They have been delaying shipping the item for weeks. Last week, I received this latest update on shipment:
HuskyOrder.jpg

So I cancelled the order and instead placed an order for a set from SmartLiner, which I received two days later. I extremely happy with the quality and fit of these liners. Remind me of WeatherTech, which IMO has gotten way too pricey for my budget.
Smartliner_Hybrid.jpg

I received these even before RealTruck came back and credited my order. Everything else I've ordered with them has shipped rapidly, so I believe the problem is on the side of Husky.

Good Luck!
Thanks, I'll take a look at these. Do they go over and cover the door sill? I heard some mats have a gap

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, I'll take a look at these. Do they go over and cover the door sill? I heard some mats have a gap
The set I received does not cover the door sill. They fit much like the Weathertech floor liners we had in our other vehicles.

However, I noticed in your original post the illustration of the page you show from RealTruck of the Husky liners does show an overlap of the door sill. But that overlap is missing from the set of the floor liners in the photo below nor was there in the mail they been sending me to update on the ship dates. So, it is not clear to me the Husky liners overlap the door sill for the Ford Maverick.

Possibly others that have a set of Husky liners can confirm.

southallc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
...placed an order for a set from SmartLiner, which I received two days later. I extremely happy with the quality and fit of these liners. Remind me of WeatherTech, which IMO has gotten way too pricey for my budget.
I'll second your vote for the SmartLiner mats. I had SmartLiners in my '22 Maverick but sold the truck with all accessories to a buddy when my '23 was delivered. In the '23 I got the mats direct from Ford accessories and am unimpressed. The drivers side mat does not go up under the gas pedal at all, and the rear mat is two pieces with an overlapping seam instead of a single piece.

I'm glad I only spent Ford pass points on these mats and not real money. I might get another set of SmartLiners anyway, mostly because of the gas pedal cutout. With the salt on our roads in the winter here, no mat under the gas pedal means the salt from my shoes and boots is going down around the pedal and into the carpet.

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue, Honda Odessey, Ford Maverick 🤞MY24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does a stock Mav come with floor mats of any kind?

Always co fusing because it seems dealer stock always has them as an add on fod most cars.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll second your vote for the SmartLiner mats. I had SmartLiners in my '22 Maverick but sold the truck with all accessories to a buddy when my '23 was delivered. In the '23 I got the mats direct from Ford accessories and am unimpressed. The drivers side mat does not go up under the gas pedal at all, and the rear mat is two pieces with an overlapping seam instead of a single piece.

I'm glad I only spent Ford pass points on these mats and not real money. I might get another set of SmartLiners anyway, mostly because of the gas pedal cutout. With the salt on our roads in the winter here, no mat under the gas pedal means the salt from my shoes and boots is going down around the pedal and into the carpet.
Agreed. The Smartliner mats replaced the floor liner from Ford accessories. I'm going to donate the ones from Ford to my son when he gets his Maverick the first of next year.

Sponsored

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XLT Hybrid was delivered with no floor mats. I added them later. But you can add them as an option or possibly they are included with other trims or packages.

I stand corrected. They did ship with a pair for the front seats only.

Last edited:

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Always co fusing because it seems dealer stock always has them as an add on fod most cars.
My 2023 XLT came from the factory with black carpet mats for the front only.

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XLT Hybrid was delivered with no floor mats. I added them later. But you can add them as an option or possibly they are included with other trims or packages.
Interesting.

I was at my dealer last Monday and spotted a new FX4 in the back lot. The front floor mats were still in a plastic bag sitting on the back seat.

Optimus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My ‘23 XLT Hybrid just came with front carpeted mats only. I’ve ordered Husky liners front and rear. I passed on Smartliners due to other MTC owner issues with the liners and company.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting.

I was at my dealer last Monday and spotted a new FX4 in the back lot. The front floor mats were still in a plastic bag sitting on the back seat.
I stand corrected. Indeed, they did ship a black pair for the front seats only. Oops. 🤷‍♂️ :)
Sponsored