First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now I hope there are no delays. Just sold my Caddy SRX tonight! Got $2k over retail value! Luckily, wife has a car and I have a motorcycle as well. HURRY UP FORD! I NEED MY NEW TRUCK!

(The used car market is at its peak now, had to sell early. Once the dealers start getting in their new stock, (all makes), watch how the used market pricing goes way down.)
Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now I hope there are no delays. Just sold my Caddy SRX tonight! Got $2k over retail value! Luckily, wife has a car and I have a motorcycle as well. HURRY UP FORD! I NEED MY NEW TRUCK!
I hear you! Sold both my Subies and my son pulled an old Jetta out of storage for me to drive.. I really do appreciate it, but the air conditioning is dead... and this is the wrong Summer for that!

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm right there with ya, sold my Jeep Wrangler for several thou more than I paid for it. Sharing the wife's Subaru Outback for now. Hoping for October-November delivery.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

(The used car market is at its peak now, had to sell early. Once the dealers start getting in their new stock, (all makes), watch how the used market pricing goes way down.)
I did the same, but I am taking advantage of Chapmans offer for a short term lease as a bridge.

Sponsored

EugeDK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I sold my car as well to take advantage of the high resale. Not that big of a deal for now cause I'm working remotely but it might be a problem if the deliveries are delayed. What kind of short term lease deals is Chapman offering and can this apply to out of state customers?

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
I want to sell mine to lock in a good price in case the used market drops. But I need to use it daily so unfortunately, I have to wait for the maverick to be delivered. Who knows what will happen with prices in the future, but most things I've read state the supply issues on new cars won't work themselves out until the end of this year at the earliest. I'm just hoping this translates to the used car market remaining strong until then.

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I sold my 2006 F150 2 days ago. It had 43000 miles on it; got my asking price of $11900. Now we wait.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can't sell my SUV until I have the Maverick in my garage. :( If I get my Maverick by 10/31/201, I will be a happy camper!

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can't sell my SUV until I have the Maverick in my garage. :( If I get my Maverick by 10/31/201, I will be a happy camper!
I won't be happy if I have wait until 10/31/2021, but I'm afraid you may be right!

Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I told my sales guy that I hoped the next time I see him I don’t have to say “Happy New Year!”

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
I sold my car as well to take advantage of the high resale.
I sold my commuter...back in March, for a fair price at the time. In fact, it was worth more March of this year than March of last year, so I figured I was getting a deal. I checked the value a few weeks ago and it is now worth $3,000 more than what I sold it for.

I sold my 2006 F150 2 days ago. It had 43000 miles on it; got my asking price of $11900. Now we wait.
Wow, that's not even 3,000 miles a year. I used to do close to 3,000 miles a month!

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I won't be happy if I have wait until 10/31/2021, but I'm afraid you may be right!
I suspect it will be more like late November/early December until deliveries start rolling...

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I sold my car as well to take advantage of the high resale. Not that big of a deal for now cause I'm working remotely but it might be a problem if the deliveries are delayed. What kind of short term lease deals is Chapman offering and can this apply to out of state customers?
I think it’s this. Pop over and ask Tom on there if it isn’t answered.

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I sold my commuter...back in March, for a fair price at the time. In fact, it was worth more March of this year than March of last year, so I figured I was getting a deal. I checked the value a few weeks ago and it is now worth $3,000 more than what I sold it for.

Wow, that's not even 3,000 miles a year. I used to do close to 3,000 miles a month!
I don't get out much lol .....that truck looked better than when I bought it.
Sponsored