jukos

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Sebring Convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anybody know how to ambient lighting will look in the Lariat? Will it be similar to those we see on a F-150?

For those that chose the other trim levels, XL or XLT, do you plan on adding your own ambient lighting - and if so, what will you be going with?
Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I read it was Teal and you don’t have the option to change colors. This is 3rd party info.
I heard/read the same. I looked up what it is, and was disappointed to see just one color listed on the Mav build sheets.

Ralli

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Can't recall the exact video at this time, but XLT (and assuming XL) have a single adjustable abient light underneath the climate controls lighting up the storage area with the orange overlay, also in Ice Blue I believe. Will edit later if I find it.

Sponsored

zenithflyer

First Name
slavcha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma, VW GOLF, HD FLHTCU, Piper Warrior,
xlt trim, I do plan on adding ambient lighting but not sure what I’ll be going with yet, I wish the maverick had aux switches at the top like the bronco does so I could use it for ambient lighting.

Westsidetruck

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Hybrid
So is it just more ambient lighting in the lariat? I read all the trims have some form of ambient lighting as noted above

Art_Vandelay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat, Subaru WRX
So is it just more ambient lighting in the lariat? I read all the trims have some form of ambient lighting as noted above
I don’t think anyone really knows. That one video of the first edition maverick interior in the wild had paper shoved down into the cup holders. I suspect it was hiding ambient lighting in the cup holders which Ford has done on other models but that’s just a guess. This is an area we don’t know much about yet.

ace1642

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I was never a fan of ambient lighting. However, I have it in my current suv and I like it. It’s a very light bluish white glow in the door handles, foot wells, bottom door pockets.
I ordered an XLT hybrid so I won’t get the ambient lighting but I could always add my own l8r on.

dbaum23

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
I think my Area 51 is going to look awesome with the blue interior lighting.

Sponsored

gman62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport to Maverick?
I am sure it is the same as what is in my Bronco Sport. Same color. Quite honestly, not anywhere as good as was in my old 2015 Edge which has multiple colors. Its ok but nothing to get excited about.

Canis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VWs
Anyone see this "ambient lighting" in a Lariat in-person yet? Really curious to what it actually is.

Edit: I just did some searching on YT and found nada in any reviews etc. Wonder if it's a typo on the site and was a cut feature?

Last edited:

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anybody know how to ambient lighting will look in the Lariat? Will it be similar to those we see on a F-150?

For those that chose the other trim levels, XL or XLT, do you plan on adding your own ambient lighting - and if so, what will you be going with?
Let us know how fast it works and you find a GF.

Canis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VWs
Here we go... some pics via Reddit and u/kenchin519...

Only in the standard "Ford Aqua" it seems. Bummer, i'm spoiled with VW/Audi's RGB color selectable ambient lighting.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There were also pictures on Reddit showing that there was ambient lighting behind the front door handles on the interior. Can't find them now.
Sponsored