First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Only statuses I see on my local search results say "Dealer Ordered" in the top left corner, or nothing at all. What does the lack of status mean? In stock?
Sponsored

Administrator

2.0L EcoBoost
Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Bump for anyone who wants to search for inventory more than 100 miles radius.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have to ask wny Ford has disabled this feature, I cannot access inventory via my bookmark or through an internet search. Anyone else having the same difficulty?

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE, MachE, Explorer, C10
Engine
Undecided
I find Autotrader to be just as good if not better for this. After a few days of calls you get to know the full of crap dealers from the real ones..

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What is the significance of Hybrids showing up on the Ford inventory site, assigned to a specific dealer, then when you call that dealer they know nothing about it and have to research it? It’s also not on their website. They could confirm it was not a customer order and was not on hold for anyone, but they have to get back to me about specifics. There were two of the exact same build right together, assigned to two separate dealers, with VIN numbers just 1 number apart. Could it be they are stock vehicles? I thought Ford was only making customer orders right now.
Signed- Perplexed. 🤔

bttpe

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Probably not telling you anything new but I've call about 50 dealers in a 200 mile radius of Columbia, MO and there are none. Everything coming in has been ordered...the dealers have zero allocation. Maybe very rarely one comes in and the person who ordered didn't take it but there are waiting lists a mile long. If you really see one in mid-missouri that isn't marked up post a message. I'd buy it today.
Sponsored