Sponsored

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
My dealer told me that the truck can show up on their site as in transit and these can actually just be customer orders.
Sponsored

OC-D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It can be useful to use the Ford.com site to then find a possible nearby dealer. I then looked it up on the dealers on website - new inventory page. Found one and was successful this way (the dealer page had a status of in stock). I then called and confirmed that it was a customer order but I could take a look. This is for SoCal and I think we might be some of the first arrivals.

note: using the Ford site by itself led me on some goose chases.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately, this isn't a very helpful tool for most of us yet. Maybe for you guys on the west coast where the Mavs seem to be hitting first. I'm on the east coast and this site shows Mavs galore within 100 miles of me but none of them are actually in stock.

On a side note, if you're bored, you can get the order number off of the window sticker and then plug it and the VIN into Ford's order tracker and actually track the progress of dealer stock units. My local dealer shows a stock unit with an ETA middle to late October.
Same here in Connecticut. Shows 31 Mavericks within 50 miles of me; two different dealers said end of October.

mdwmd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can search a wider radius than 100 miles by modifying the Radius parameter in the URL. For example,

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/maverick/results?zipcode=33618&Radius=200&Order=Distance

Further, a script could be written (not by me) to notify you when something matching your search is found, especially if you ordered a Hybrid Lariat Lux on June 16.

The following API call returns XLT and Lariat Hybrids within 200 miles of Albany, NY as

data.filterResults.ExactMatch.vehicles

(spoiler, there are none)

and similar models as (though i'm not sure how it's defined on their end)

data.filterResults.SimilarMatch.vehicles

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/cache/inventory/dealer-lot?dealerSlug=rwlg9BxmJfrvfcVFrTAycjI+MdMGLkzGWynH7lxZGZqEpFRPcSsQ0VSTRpAXkjLL&make=Ford&market=US&Engine=2_5l_hybrid&Order=Distance&Radius=200&inventoryType=Radius&model=maverick&modeltrim=Maverick_F26-XLT;Maverick_F26-LARIAT&segment=Truck&year=2022&zipcode=12222

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Malibu LS
Go to “Build & Price” your Maverick on the Ford site, then built an XL 2.0, change nothing just scroll to the bottom of the page and select view inventory. Now on the next page deselect XL and color. You can now set the distance you are willing drive, max 100 miles. Yes you will see both in stock and ordered, so scroll through. Last step call the dealer to verify. Okay, lots of dealers in So Cal, but most should find one.

Updated with info on searching larger than 10 mile radius (posted by @mdwmd)

More Info:

You can search a wider radius than 100 miles by modifying the Radius parameter in the URL. For example,

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/maverick/results?zipcode=33618&Radius=200&Order=Distance

Further, a script could be written (not by me) to notify you when something matching your search is found.

The following API call returns XLT and Lariat Hybrids within 200 miles of Albany, NY as

data.filterResults.ExactMatch.vehicles

(spoiler, there are none)

and similar models as (though i'm not sure how it's defined on their end)

data.filterResults.SimilarMatch.vehicles

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/cache/inventory/dealer-lot?dealerSlug=rwlg9BxmJfrvfcVFrTAycjI+MdMGLkzGWynH7lxZGZqEpFRPcSsQ0VSTRpAXkjLL&make=Ford&market=US&Engine=2_5l_hybrid&Order=Distance&Radius=200&inventoryType=Radius&model=maverick&modeltrim=Maverick_F26-XLT;Maverick_F26-LARIAT&segment=Truck&year=2022&zipcode=12222

E2F06C01-669B-40E2-8B08-A8C267A8AD72.jpeg
Just scheduled a test drive for a truck very similar to my build. Thank you for this!

Sponsored

dceggert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2019 Ranger, 2024 Maverick ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer told me that the truck can show up on their site as in transit and these can actually just be customer orders.
When I bought my Ranger in 2019 it was actually at another dealer that my dealer had to make a trade to get the vehicle for me. My truck showed up in my dealer's inventory when it arrived.

NapsterKnowHow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Unfortunately, this isn't a very helpful tool for most of us yet. Maybe for you guys on the west coast where the Mavs seem to be hitting first. I'm on the east coast and this site shows Mavs galore within 100 miles of me but none of them are actually in stock.

On a side note, if you're bored, you can get the order number off of the window sticker and then plug it and the VIN into Ford's order tracker and actually track the progress of dealer stock units. My local dealer shows a stock unit with an ETA middle to late October.
They are hitting the east coast in Florida already.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
If I had to guess the ones that say dealer order are the only ones that are actually for sale

Montykeel

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011Escape Hybrid and 2022 XL Poverty Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Search modified to 75 miles from our zip code showed 2 at local dealer. When I called I was told they have none don't expect to have on on the lot for 4 to 6 months.

Sponsored

maverickdave1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Frontier
I live in west central GA and tried finding Mavericks up to 100 miles and found 78, but, bad news for people who want hybrids, when I filtered for hybrids w/cv trans and fwd, 0 matches, no matter what color or other options!!!!!!

OP
OP
BDennis

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First time I have seen ‘Just Arrived”.
Ford Maverick How to search Maverick inventory at dealers - near you and more than 100 miles radius AAFE121E-4C5F-4A61-AF10-A17E07A34D1D

OP
OP
BDennis

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in west central GA and tried finding Mavericks up to 100 miles and found 78, but, bad news for people who want hybrids, when I filtered for hybrids w/cv trans and fwd, 0 matches, no matter what color or other options!!!!!!
The only Mavericks dealers will get to sell from their lots will be Ecoboost stock orders. Since I ordered a hybrid I am glad all production are to fill retail orders, Right now I will settle on seeing one in person and sitting in it. 😎

maverickdave1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Frontier
The only Mavericks dealers will get to sell from their lots will be Ecoboost stock orders. Since I ordered a hybrid I am glad all production are to fill retail orders, Right now I will settle on seeing one in person and sitting in it. 😎
Just frustrating since they're producing ecoboost, they can't/won't make hybrids, like mine!! I just tried 100 miles around Chicago and found 112, again no hybrids no matter any color or option!

OP
OP
BDennis

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First time I have seen ‘Just Arrived”.
AAFE121E-4C5F-4A61-AF10-A17E07A34D1D.jpeg
Called the dealership that showed just arrived, it was true, it showed up yesterday at the dealership
Sponsored