First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Go to “Build & Price” your Maverick on the Ford site, then built an XL 2.0, change nothing just scroll to the bottom of the page and select view inventory. Now on the next page deselect XL and color. You can now set the distance you are willing drive, max 100 miles. Yes you will see both in stock and ordered, so scroll through. Last step call the dealer to verify. Okay, lots of dealers in So Cal, but most should find one, or at least an expected arrival date at the dealer.

Updated with info on searching larger than 100 mile radius (posted by @mdwmd)

More Info:

You can search a wider radius than 100 miles by modifying the Radius parameter in the URL. For example,

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/maverick/results?zipcode=33618&Radius=200&Order=Distance

Further, a script could be written (not by me) to notify you when something matching your search is found.

The following API call returns XLT and Lariat Hybrids within 200 miles of Albany, NY as

data.filterResults.ExactMatch.vehicles

(spoiler, there are none)

and similar models as (though i'm not sure how it's defined on their end)

data.filterResults.SimilarMatch.vehicles

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/cache/inventory/dealer-lot?dealerSlug=rwlg9BxmJfrvfcVFrTAycjI+MdMGLkzGWynH7lxZGZqEpFRPcSsQ0VSTRpAXkjLL&make=Ford&market=US&Engine=2_5l_hybrid&Order=Distance&Radius=200&inventoryType=Radius&model=maverick&modeltrim=Maverick_F26-XLT;Maverick_F26-LARIAT&segment=Truck&year=2022&zipcode=12222

Ford Maverick How to search Maverick inventory at dealers - near you and more than 100 miles radius E2F06C01-669B-40E2-8B08-A8C267A8AD72
Sponsored

Last edited:

RM83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Go to “Build & Price” your Maverick on the Ford site, then built an XL 2.0, change nothing just scroll to the bottom of the page and select view inventory. Now on the next page deselect XL and color. You can now set the distance you are willing drive, max 100 miles. Yes you will see both in stock and ordered, so scroll through. Last step call the dealer to verify. Okay, lots of dealers in So Cal, but most should find one.
E2F06C01-669B-40E2-8B08-A8C267A8AD72.jpeg
Nice dude. There are 20 available in my city. I did see three of them today from on dealer. Each has a $2,500 mark up.

OP
OP
BDennis

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice dude. There are 20 available in my city. I did see three of them today from on dealer. Each has a $2,500 mark up.
Yes, anything it stock will be a ripoff. This is a good way for those of us who have ordered one to finally see one in person.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's cool!

Sponsored

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All the mavericks I’ve seen listed as at dealerships have been in transit still. Best to check w the dealer before driving to see one.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

this just means they are in transit. They aren't in stock until they post actual pics

OP
OP
BDennis

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
this just means they are in transit. They aren't in stock until they post actual pics
My local has one, that is why I suggested calling to verify. Some are not so quick to get actual on site photos.

OP
OP
BDennis

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All the mavericks I’ve seen listed as at dealerships have been in transit still. Best to check w the dealer before driving to see one.
That is why I said I the post: “Last step call the dealer to verify.”

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My local dealer has 2 in stock. The XLT (AWD, 2.0 EB) is listed at 4% below MSRP! No ADM!! The other Maverick in stock is a XL (FWD, 2.0 EB) but no price listed yet.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Go to “Build & Price” your Maverick on the Ford site, then built an XL 2.0, change nothing just scroll to the bottom of the page and select view inventory. Now on the next page deselect XL and color. You can now set the distance you are willing drive, max 100 miles. Yes you will see both in stock and ordered, so scroll through. Last step call the dealer to verify. Okay, lots of dealers in So Cal, but most should find one.

E2F06C01-669B-40E2-8B08-A8C267A8AD72.jpeg
Great job, remember to check with like you explained. Website will show in transit and in stock. Some dealers will show the status (dealer order, in transit, in stock)

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was playing in Google Forms. Added an ADM by Dealership tracker:
US Dealership Markup Tracker - Maverick (google.com)

Its very simple, but I didn't see one elsewhere yet. Feel free to add the dealer info there. And feel free to spread the word.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Unfortunately, this isn't a very helpful tool for most of us yet. Maybe for you guys on the west coast where the Mavs seem to be hitting first. I'm on the east coast and this site shows Mavs galore within 100 miles of me but none of them are actually in stock.

On a side note, if you're bored, you can get the order number off of the window sticker and then plug it and the VIN into Ford's order tracker and actually track the progress of dealer stock units. My local dealer shows a stock unit with an ETA middle to late October.

Firedon

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Stopped working for me. puts me back at build tool
Sponsored