First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"Next step is wait for Ford to schedule your build which for me happened in 25 days"
Congratulations!

I ordered an XLT hybrid + 110v in cab +air deflectors+ full size spare. Left of bedliner because dealer said it was a hold up.

They took my driver's licence, had me sign order, and took $500 down on the order.

I got confirmation email from Ford the same day.

My dealership said there's >40 hybrids ahead of mine. The last allocation my dealership got 6 hybrids and 23 Ecoboost.

I'll just wait another 6 months while Ford allocates 6 hybrids a month to my dealership.

You won the lottery. Congrats.
Sponsored

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer took all documents from me right away. Placed my order on 8/10 and I was scheduled for a build 8/12. Also had to put down a $500 deposit, but I was okay with that. 10/11 is my build date and the experience with my dealer has been great so far.
That's what makes me so mad, I asked I don't have to sign anything or put any money down and he said no. So then I watch this video and it really makes me mad.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
How to Order a 2022 Ford Maverick and get it Scheduled

Like always, great informative video! I've called my dealer for my order number, which they provided. I have asked them if they submitted through ROVP, and if I was approved. Waiting for a reply.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations!

I ordered an XLT hybrid + 110v in cab +air deflectors+ full size spare. Left of bedliner because dealer said it was a hold up.

They took my driver's licence, had me sign order, and took $500 down on the order.

I got confirmation email from Ford the same day.

My dealership said there's >40 hybrids ahead of mine. The last allocation my dealership got 6 hybrids and 23 Ecoboost.

I'll just wait another 6 months while Ford allocates 6 hybrids a month to my dealership.

You won the lottery. Congrats.
My dealer stated there were 29 Maverick orders in front of me when I ordered.

I believe that having my order priority code at 10 instead of the default 19 that gets entered from the order software helped. I ordered from the Fleet Manager who was in a separate building from the main sales force. So I think that those 29 orders in front of me were really behind me with the default 19 priority code.

If your order is not at priority 10 you could ask them to have it changed to 10. The Fleet Manager I worked with had no issue doing so.

It also helped that my order was pretty simple.

Ford was previewing me each week and only when I removed those "late availability" and "constrained" items did I get selected.

This link:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/ford-maverick-ordering-scheduling-process-—-a-detailed-explanation.817/page-3#post-49423

shows the complete timeline of my order from start to "production scheduled".

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer stated there were 29 Maverick orders in front of me when I ordered.

I believe that having my order priority code at 10 instead of the default 19 that gets entered from the order software helped. I ordered from the Fleet Manager who was in a separate building from the main sales force. So I think that those 29 orders in front of me were really behind me with the default 19 priority code.

If your order is not at priority 10 you could ask them to have it changed to 10. The Fleet Manager I worked with had no issue doing so.

It also helped that my order was pretty simple.

Ford was previewing me each week and only when I removed those "late availability" and "constrained" items did I get selected.

This link:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/ford-maverick-ordering-scheduling-process-—-a-detailed-explanation.817/page-3#post-49423

shows the complete timeline of my order from start to "production scheduled".
I've done that.

Congratulations. You won the lottery.

Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
That's what makes me so mad, I asked I don't have to sign anything or put any money down and he said no. So then I watch this video and it really makes me mad.
Yeah, I'm sorry man. That really sucks. You're not the only one though. Many others on other threads have talked about the same thing. Really sucks that any of us have to deal with it. I think Tim got it right; some dealers just didn't know how to properly order Mavs. I was asked for my license the day after I placed my order at the dealership, which probably means they put my info in the first system when I was there but not the ROVP system until the next day. Hopefully you'll get a build date soon. You'll be in good company though. I'm still waiting on a build date for mine-- first edition hybrid, so I suspect I'll be waiting for quite a while.

ttthhasdf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I reserved 6/13 and dealer to make license and signature and deposit on 6/16, I got email from ford 6/16 and still no date for production

RM83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put in my order and got priority code 19. I put an order for a hybrid with spray in bed liner. My dealership is telling me that I probably won't get my Maverick until January! :mad:

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No signature, no deposit, no drivers license. Got a build date.

What I did do was get in contact with the dealership's online order/Ford contact guy (In his job title and everything) rather than the show room floor salesmen. I suspect that's important.

WVX76

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray XLT FX4, Subaru Forester Wilderness
I ordered an ecoboost first day in June and was not scheduled until the sales guy called me back a few weeks ago and asked for my drivers license. I think ID is important. I also removed the spray in bed liner.

My build date is 10/18 however I’ve never received a single email. I suspect the dealer purposely has entered his email or something. I even asked and didn’t get a straight answer. I’m going to try to get VIN to plug into my Ford account.

Sponsored

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's what happened with me. On August 13, I got a call from the dealer, telling me they had a trainer on site if I wanted to see it. I wasn't able to make it in to see the truck, but I told them that reminded me that since I wanted a hybrid, I'd need to get my order in with them and that I needed to call my original rep back. They said, no need, since I was on the phone with them they'd take my order.

I texted them a copy of my driver's license and gave them my credit card information for the deposit. Within ten minutes they emailed me this.
Ford Maverick How to Order a 2022 Ford Maverick and get it Scheduled - from Tim Bartz tempsni

Within an hour, I got this from Ford.

Ford Maverick How to Order a 2022 Ford Maverick and get it Scheduled - from Tim Bartz 1632020569730

I was told that I was around the 40th order they had for the Maverick. They also told me not to expect anything until October at the earliest and it was much more likely it would be November and possibly December.

So I will wait patiently. In the meantime, my piece of junk 1990 Silverado 1500 failed the smog test so now I need to get that taken care of. On the upside, that means the State of California will give me $1,000 when I finally scrap it.

As the great philosopher Tom Petty said,

Ford Maverick How to Order a 2022 Ford Maverick and get it Scheduled - from Tim Bartz 1632020757229

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2 cents. Just order what you WANT, don’t compromise.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2 cents. Just order what you WANT, don’t compromise.
I cut everything from my order that I know I can get aftermarket. I really only had to remove the spray in bedliner, and I already planned on getting a tonneau cover aftermarket, due to better pricing. Only option I kept on my XLT hybrid was the towing hitch. I was not sure if the 4 pin connector was there if I did not have the hitch installed, plus the Ford hitch seemed really cheap at $100($90ish at 4% under invoice). I have never seen the hitch come up as a limited commodity item, so I'm thinking its pretty safe.

I feel like if you can get a comparable item as good or better quality aftermarket than what Ford would give you, its not really a compromise. Only issue for some people would be that aftermarket items cannot be financed into the vehicle if they need that.

Last edited:

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
So, they needed my drivers license for my original order on 8/2. My original order as a XLT hybrid, 360 & lux package. I called about a month ago to change the engine to 2.0 eco and remove the lux package...then I called two weeks ago to add the lux package back on. Now, I'm scheduled for 10/8 build but I think the order is missing the lux package. My dealer is supposed to be confirming this next week...I might not be buying it after all if it's not what I want. Also, mine started out as a 19 prio code.
Sponsored