First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Soooo it sounds like if your dealer did not ask for and get a copy of your drivers license and upload all documents to ROVP you will have a long wait.

@Administrator needs to make Tim's post a sticky!

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Soooo it sounds like if your dealer did not ask for and get a copy of your drivers license and upload all documents to ROVP you will have a long wait.

My dealer took all documents from me right away. Placed my order on 8/10 and I was scheduled for a build 8/12. Also had to put down a $500 deposit, but I was okay with that. 10/11 is my build date and the experience with my dealer has been great so far.

Sponsored

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Malibu LS

Yeah...and even if they do. My dealership got all of that information, the copy of my DL...all that...my signed order form...literally everything. The order supposedly went through on 8/09 and I still do not have confirmation from Ford (or anyone) that the order itself has even been accepted yet. I can wait, though, so it's not a big deal..but still. It all feels so off kilter at the moment, at least here.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah...and even if they do. My dealership got all of that information, the copy of my DL...all that...my signed order form...literally everything. The order supposedly went through on 8/09 and I still do not have confirmation from Ford (or anyone) that the order itself has even been accepted yet. I can wait, though, so it's not a big deal..but still. It all feels so off kilter at the moment, at least here.
call Ford customer service the number is at Ford.com have your order number and sales code and they’ll ask for your personal info and tell you if you have a confirmed order. Then you’ll be sure.

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Contacted my dealer and my rapid red FE hybrid has been approved through ROVP since 7/5/21 and they have a Lariat 2.0 AWD FX4 in transit now. Looking forward in test driving it and looking all around it.
How did you get your window sticker ?
Mine is schedule for Oct. 25th week but dont know how to find that sticker, thanks

Sponsored

Nosrac42

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Ranger
My dealership texted me within an hour after I filled everything out on Ford's website. Sent my ID photo and everything over the phone, went in for 5 minutes the next day to sign the confirmation of purchase, and got my confirmation email two days later.

Wilky4258

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Dodge Challenger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
happy to hear that some of you have moved forward with your build dates. still waiting since ordered an XLT Hybrid Cactus Gray with only a bed extender on July 6. I may have to cancel soon so best of luck to all that receive their mavericks.

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is step one " order an Ecoboost?"
Not at all.

Ordered 2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid on 8/23 at AutoNation Ford in Frisco TX. Dealer had me sign the order and made a copy of my DL. I had dealer put priority code 10 on the order and made sure my email address was also included.

When I got home I already had an email from Ford that my order was confirmed.

So that meant that the dealer did everything correctly and that Ford could see my order for consideration of building it.

So Step 1 is to have the dealer enter everything correctly into the Ford order system as Tim stated.

Step 2 is to make sure you don't have constrained or late arrival items on your order.

I removed from my original order the "hard drop in bedliner", "splash guards" and "bed mat". All of these can be added after I receive my truck.

Next step is wait for Ford to schedule your build which for me happened in 25 days when I received an email from Ford that my Maverick was scheduled for production.

My build is this:

2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Co-Pilot360
Manual rear sliding window
110V/400W Outlet in the Cab

Ford Maverick How to Order a 2022 Ford Maverick and get it Scheduled - from Tim Bartz Maverick Scheduled #1.JPG

Ford Maverick How to Order a 2022 Ford Maverick and get it Scheduled - from Tim Bartz Maverick Scheduled #2.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: