Sponsored

How many times have you been bumped for production?

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was originally scheduled for a April 4th week build. That was bumped to the week of April 18th. That was bumped to the week of April 25th. That was bumped to the week of April 11th. That was bumped to the week of April 25th. And just yesterday I got bumped to the week of May 2nd. That is the 6th build week for my Maverick. Has anybody else been getting their production week bumped around like this.
Sponsored

Metric

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
4 times for me before finally sticking with the 5th one. I got bumped up to the last week of Feb and then kept getting bumped back a week into march until it finally ended on the last week of march for my build date. All of those bumps happened in about a 1-2 week span.

No lux pack, lariat, or co-pilot 360 on mine.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was originally scheduled for a April 4th week build. That was bumped to the week of April 18th. That was bumped to the week of April 25th. That was bumped to the week of April 11th. That was bumped to the week of April 25th. And just yesterday I got bumped to the week of May 2nd. That is the 6th build week for my Maverick. Has anybody else been getting their production week bumped around like this.
Have you been getting an email with each bump or does your salesperson contact you?

Mark Rash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's pretty common. My original scheduled week was 2/28, then 3/28, then 3/14, and finally 3/7.

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was bumped up and down 5 times. My Maverick is now built and waiting to cross the border into AZ!

Moving build dates/weeks around isn't at all unusual. I've paid more attention to my Maverick than I have to other vehicles I order at our dealership (I do the stock ordering), but it is very common for scheduled build weeks to be moved. Of course there are not many stock Maverick's ordered, but prior to the crazy situation we are in now, custom retail orders would often jump up and be built faster than stock orders. Now, they are being moved around mostly due to anticipated parts availability.

Sneezy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes S500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shouldn’t this be in the ordering section of the forum? The main section is full of people complaining about their orders, this website is hard to visit anymore

OP
OP
hunterdon1

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shouldn’t this be in the ordering section of the forum? The main section is full of people complaining about their orders, this website is hard to visit anymore
Sorry. 1st time I started a forum and wasn't sure where to put it. Won't happen again.
Sponsored