Sponsored

How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road?

Clifdawg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My wife's cousin has an XLT, and seeing it is what inspired me to change from Area 51 to Velocity Blue on my order. We live around the same parts, so that means that there are now two blue Mavs cruising our streets just south of Birmingham, AL. I've also seen a Carbonized Gray XLT a couple of times.
Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Took mine in today for recall service and saw 1 Cyber Orange on the drive in, 3 sold on the lot, 1 in the service bay and 5 fleet trucks for an electrical supply company. I see at least 1 almost every day now.

Veritech

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 Hybrid, 2007 MX-5, 2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw a Carbonized gray 2 days after receiving my Cactus gray. Then two weeks later, saw a Cyber orange FE. Maybe my next sighting in another two weeks. So 3 including mine and all in the month of April.

TC in MN

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav XLT, CG, 2.0, AWD, Lux, tow, 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Haven’t seen one on the road or at the local Ford dealership. Just yesterday I saw a Santa Cruz and while it does have flair in its styling, the Maverick just flat looks better!

LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My buddy was driving on the highway yesterday and saw his 1st Maverick out in the wild. He was super excited to take a photo and text it to me so he pulled up along side it, and it was me. LOL 😂

Sponsored

DeanR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback Tundra F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have seen exactly zero on the road and I have 8800 on mine. I Parked next to a Santa cruz yesterday. it looked very nice on the inside. A fellow walked past and stopped and looked at both and as surprisingly knew of both. The Santa cruz was waxed and white. Mine had it's work boots on very dirty and dusty and was loaded with gardening stuff He said I can see the difference, one can do both well, one can do one well.

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seen three total, not counting the others are the semi truck when mine was delivered. The three others were all on dealer lots. Yet to see another in the wild.

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had my truck for just over a month know and have made several 4-6 hour road trips and have yet to see another Mav. How about you?
I have yet to see one on the road in NYC/Long Island

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have yet to see one on the road in NYC/Long Island
I to am from Long Island NY and since I ordered my MAV on 10/15/21 I have seen only 2 both in Bellmore not counting the one seen at a dealer which was the factory reps vehicle visiting for the day. Mine is in production just got the window sticker yesterday says production date 4/22 so don't know if that means its built or still being moved around for packages, I got them all XLT, AWD, lux, FX4, 4K tow, CO360, sliding widow, full spare, carbon gray, didn't add any bolt Ons not to delay order, still going to be 7/8 months waiting. am installing the Ford torza tri-fold cover and ford matts when it gets here. Be seeing around the Neiborhood in a few weeks I hope. Maybe we can set up a NY Ford Maverick rally some where this summer.

Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I to am from Long Island NY and since I ordered my MAV on 10/15/21 I have seen only 2 both in Bellmore not counting the one seen at a dealer which was the factory reps vehicle visiting for the day. Mine is in production just got the window sticker yesterday says production date 4/22 so don't know if that means its built or still being moved around for packages, I got them all XLT, AWD, lux, FX4, 4K tow, CO360, sliding widow, full spare, carbon gray, didn't add any bolt Ons not to delay order, still going to be 7/8 months waiting. am installing the Ford torza tri-fold cover and ford matts when it gets here. Be seeing around the Neiborhood in a few weeks I hope. Maybe we can set up a NY Ford Maverick rally some where this summer.
We DEFINITELY have to set up a NY Ford Maverick rally this summer ! You are going to love your Maverick.

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe something like Eisenhower Park for a Maverick Meet Up ?

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw my first today in the City of Alexandria, VA

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im seeing Mavericks almost daily recently. Saw 2 already this morning here in Northern Virginia. Still waiting on my schedule date though.