Sponsored

How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road?

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw my first in the wild Maverick today parked at a Panera at 5 and Beck. Don't know where the owner was. It looked nice. I don't know if I qualify as an owner yet, because all I've got is a Vin # and Ford hasn't gotten any money from me yet.
Boy they're starting to pop up everywhere in Plymouth now. I saw a new one on the road today, and a different one on the road yesterday, and a sweet HPR one 4 days ago. They're like mushrooms just coming into season. Plymouth should be a good location for them, almost everybody there works for Ford.
Sponsored

GreatWhiteNorth

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Mavericks are still trickling in up here, one dealership just having gotten in a pair of hybrids they advertised. Another week will be 3 months of ownership for me (XLT 4Ktow eB) and I've only seen one other Maverick. A friend told me he saw one tho, at a carwash. Funny story, I was out shopping, and I guy was waiting for me to return to my truck in the parking lot - he came over, knocked on my window, wanted to talk about the truck. He scared the crap outta me!

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've only seen one other here in the last month and that was HPR parked at Walmart. There has to be more around FL, I'm just not seeing them.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My brother literally just sent me these pics from the ALDI parking lot in Hammond Indiana. Even he is looking out for them. Temp tags still on. They bought an XLT AWD with no hitch.

🤔

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? Resized_20220106_142825

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? Resized_20220106_142726

Sponsored

MTGIRL39

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
I've had my truck for just over a month know and have made several 4-6 hour road trips and have yet to see another Mav. How about you?
I've seen two on the road over in the Spokane, WA area. Saw one about a month ago and then another last week. Just waiting to get mine any day, been sitting at the rail yard for almost a week.

nomuck

First Name
naD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick , 2018 F150
I came out and saw this baby parked next to my F150 2 weeks before mine arrived @ Colley Ford

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? thumbnail_IMG_20211119_160526

Erniek

First Name
Earnest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GLK350, Ford 1997 F150 4x4, 2019 civic ex
I have seen one on the road since I got mine on 15 Oct 2021. I am in NE Tennessee.

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
I've had my truck for just over a month know and have made several 4-6 hour road trips and have yet to see another Mav. How about you?
I haven't seen mine yet but today I saw a blue XLT in McAllen, TX. The second one I've seen so far.

Sponsored

RNeeley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, 1944 Willy MB, 1949 Dodge project.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw a red Maverick at the dealers when I dropped off the spare key to my trade in. I have seen none on the road, unless you count the time I drove in front of a reflective front window building to see myself drive by, and then only the roof!

When I had the new wheels installed I saw one of the workers say it's a Maverick! Yes I watched from the window to keep any eye on the new baby. Today I had a person ask me if it was the new all electric. I think they liked how it looks.

Tim O'LEARY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 BMW Z3/Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine September 14th and picked it up today. In that time I have seen one in Area 51 blue with South Carolina tags in Huntsville, AL. I live near Nashville! That's it.ine is the first one I ever sat in and drove.
Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? 20220107_160208

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw one sitting on a dealer's lot, but have yet to see one on the road (other than mine) in the Spokane area.

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still haven't seen another Maverick on the road, but I saw my first Santa Cruz in the wild. My wife didn't like the looks of it at all. I count that as a win for me and my Maverick! 😂

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seen zero so far, not even on dealer lots.
Sponsored