Sponsored

How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road?

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had my truck for just over a month know and have made several 4-6 hour road trips and have yet to see another Mav. How about you?
I'm in Hawaii and have seen quite a few EcoBoost on my dealers lot come and go but have yet to see one on the road🥺
Sponsored

Deleted member 1157

I've had my truck for just over a month know and have made several 4-6 hour road trips and have yet to see another Mav. How about you?
I live in Houston which is the 4th largest city in the nation and I have not seen a single Maverick on the roads. I'm starting to think this whole Maverick truck thing is fake news...

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve seen 2 so far. One driving around by the dealer I got mine at and a white one parked on the street.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD XLT FX-4 Hot Pepper Red
Saw one at the local dealer for about a day and then it was gone. The dealer said they've sold 3... haven't seen one in the wild yet.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had only seen one since October 1st. And then I saw two this morning in a small town (Shelton, WA), about 10 minutes apart. The guy in an Area 51 XLT waived at me, and the other in a Carbonized Gray XL flashed their lights. Including me, that's three Mav's in a town with 10,000 people. It was kind of fun to have a kinship with total strangers for just a mere passing moment.

Sponsored

Redwun

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Spotted and chased down a silver xlt, south side of Indy…nice guy was filling it up for the second time. Said he was getting 26mpg out of his 2.0

shizelbs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've seen one Maverick and one Santa Cruz.

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had my Maverick for about 3 weeks now and have yet to see another one. I know my dealer has sold at least 5 Mavericks. I was the third person to get one from them, and there were still two on the lot waiting to be picked up. So, I have no idea where they all are. I did get a nice head nod from a guy driving an F150 though...😂

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen two in my town and one while driving in the Sacramento area.

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen a cyber orange on the freeway (EB), and a carbonized grey EB and iconic hybrid at the dealer. They had a third but it’s new owner got up earlier than I did.
I live in Sonoma County and part of my teacher duties are to assist tiny people out of cars every morning with all the things they need to bring to school (what is all this stuff?). Hoping one will pull through the circle soon or into the adjacent parking lot at the HS (27 years- I know all those new drivers) so I can get a test drive ;) As of yet just a few raptors and a Bronco Sport (in Cactus grey- well done guys!)

Sponsored

gotlivin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have had mine about 6 weeks now and have not seen another one on the road yet. Saw a couple here at work as I work at Ford PDC but that is it so far.
I have had MULTIPLE encounters with interested people at various locations, gas stations, store parking lots, even had someone ask me about it at a stoplight!

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine Nov 4. Not one sighting. I’m between Philly and NYC and still not one.

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Houston which is the 4th largest city in the nation and I have not seen a single Maverick on the roads. I'm starting to think this whole Maverick truck thing is fake news...
i've had mine since 11/26 and have not seen another on the road in houston. also just got back from a week long drive of mostly rural roads to dallas/ft. worth (grapevine actually...) and was surprised to not see one.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im in Virginia and have not seen any on the road but seen a few on a couple dealer lots and actually drove an FX4 a few months ago. Nice drive! Wounder if I should have bought it? But still waiting on my 1st edition AWD ordered Oct 2nd.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have seen 2 Mavericks in person...one was on a dealers lot back in October and one 1 week ago (really was noticeable--Cyber Orange) was parked in a driveway of a residential home. This one had dealers tags on it so I know it was very new.
Sponsored