Sponsored

How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road?

Hammer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 VW GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No other Mav encounters on the road in the 3 weeks since mine arrived.
Sponsored

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
The only one I’ve ever seen is the one in my driveway. I’ve had people know what it was and approach me which was a new experience for me.
Nobody cares what it is, don't even get any strange looks in traffic.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nobody cares what it is, don't even get any strange looks in traffic.
I suspect this is what it will be like when I get mine. In my head though I will be driving something incredible.

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? 543883DE-CCF9-4E20-8A1E-4FC90DF13DCC

Hot pepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've had my truck for just over a month know and have made several 4-6 hour road trips and have yet to see another Mav. How about you?
Haven't see any, but am watching the road, did not see any at a dealer either. Haven't seen mine since I did not receive it yet, do not expect it till mid 2022, earlier if I am fortunate. Changed my color from Velocity Blue to Hot Pepper Red. Am not in a hurry to get it.

Sponsored

dyer68

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Maverick XLT Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a black XLT AWD in Branson, Missouri. It was owned by a Ford employee. I got to drive it before I ordered a Hot Pepper Red XLT.

I also saw another black XLT in Mountain Grove, Mo. The lady pulled into our strip mall parking lot to eat. She had just bought it from the local Ford dealer who had it in stock. She was Columbia - about 3 hours away.

Nomadikhan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Daytona Shelby Z, 07 Yaris, 22 Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not seen a single one yet, not even in dealers. I think in the next 3 weeks until mine arrives, it'll be the same. I greatly suspect mine will be the first I see.

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I took delivery a week ago, but prior to that had seen one black XLT up in IL in the Schaumburg area. By the time I realized what I was looking at it had passed and I never did manage to catch up to it again...that was late October.

Two weeks ago I spotted another black one just north of Salem, IN where I was surveying along the side of the road. I cheered loudly for it but was ignored.

I have not seen another since picking mine up, but I have had a handful of strangers come up and talk to me about it, and my coworkers and neighbors are very impressed. I'm not concerned much with what everyone else thinks, for what I need, it's perfect!

Mav2Scamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat FX4 4K tow,19 CRV EX-L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I took a round trip over 3000 mile road road trip from Virginia to Minnesota and back and saw no other Maverick on the road. I even stopped at Kimber Creek Ford in Pine River Minnesota and they never even seen a Maverick before I got there.

Ford Maverick How many of you Mav owners have seen another Mav on the road? 93C19782-E14D-42BF-A6CF-87534045005F

Last edited:

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LIKE dinosaur's :) You wonder why dealers are doing crazy market adjustments?......... because they can!

Sponsored

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw my first one on the road yesterday in northern Indiana! Interrupted my wife's story to yell "That's a Maverick!" as it drove past us. I was hoping mine would be first in the area but I'm still waiting.

yash66113

First Name
Yash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I don't have my truck yet, but I saw one Area 51 Lariat yesterday at home depot. Tried to find out who the owner is, but no luck.

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have not seen a Maverick, nor have I seen a Corolla Cross (was on my list of possibilities.) Was going to check out our local Toyota dealership but they're doing CRAZY ADM's, and I'm not playing that game. If my Maverick ever gets here I'll be thrilled, and if it doesn't then I'll continue to drive my Accord and wait out this chip shortage.

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not yet a Mav owner, but we saw our first two in the wild this past week: a carbon gray at the grocery store and A51 parked in my in-laws condo complex yesterday. Really glad we picked A51 after seeing it in the flesh. We were looking through the window of the A51 for about 5 minutes, checking out the interior.
Sponsored