Sponsored

How many of you didn`t get a email say your Maverick was built this week ?

Barefootdan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Yes I messaged Granger and just received a reply. Mine shows as built and with a status of 'returned from body company' which just seems to be an internal status where the truck is built and awaiting shipment.

Thought it might be helpful for us to post our builds to see if there is a common add on between us all.

here is mine:

Cactus xlt lux AWD 2.0
360, tow, fx4
Add-ons: rear window, moon roof, fs spare
I'll toss an email too shortly!

Here is mine:
Cactus Lariat AWD 2.0
Lux and FX4 packs
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was left out in dark this last pull. I had been hoping my Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K would have been selected for the 11/01 week because my 65th birthday is 11/03.

Oh well, maybe next week. 🙏🏻

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was left out in dark this last pull. I had been hoping my Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K would have been selected for the 11/01 week because my 65th birthday is 11/03.

Oh well, maybe next week. 🙏🏻
Hello! This thread is just talking about orders with a build week this past week. Plenty of other threads out there related to weekly scheduling. Sorry you didn't get picked up this week!

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After I got the email from FORD confirming production of my XLT hybrid for the week of September 20 in August.
I got nothing else but Thursday I went to the email and hit track and it says in production so I'm excited but confused

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After I got the email from FORD confirming production of my XLT hybrid for the week of September 20 in August.
I got nothing else but Thursday I went to the email and hit track and it says in production so I'm excited but confused
From what I have seen, it updates to in production in the tracker a week before your actual build day. On whatever your build day is you'll see the tracker update with a date. Then shortly after it should have an estimated delivery date!

Unless you are in our boat, we are all stuck in production status longer than everyone else. Based on what Granger told me I think we'll see ou or orders move to built with a delivery estimate early next week.

Sponsored

Wnbasac

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V & firebird T/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Dealer just sent me an email telling me I’m still in the waiting protocol. However he did mention 2 are currently being built from his dealership both are the 2.0L models

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Same here! Stuck on 9/15 and saw a duplicate build made. Bummer :(
Just got a text from my dealer, he said it shows as built in his system, and is just awaiting shipping. He told me it'd be about two weeks, so that's exciting. I guess it's just waiting on a train to be heading the right way.

Barefootdan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
I got the following from Granger:
Ford Maverick How many of you didn`t get a email say your Maverick was built this week ? 1A3C418F-A992-4503-82F7-290D08FCE45C

looks like mine is produced. But there is probably a couple extra steps before it’s considered done.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the following from Granger:
1A3C418F-A992-4503-82F7-290D08FCE45C.jpeg

looks like mine is produced. But there is probably a couple extra steps before it’s considered done.
Just curious what is body shop vs trim line?

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine was updated to “Built” in the tracker tool today and says estimated delivery of 10/21. That’s a bit longer than I expected but no complaints from me!!

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was updated to “Built” in the tracker tool today and says estimated delivery of 10/21. That’s a bit longer than I expected but no complaints from me!!
Same! Except 10.28 is my estimate. Surprised it is that late going to Iowa. Going it will be at least a week earlier, as the 23rd is the last weekend I can go down to Iowa until the second weekend of November.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So my build is finally showing both built and shipped in the Ford Tracker, but the dates are confusing. Delivery estimate between 10/22 and 10/28, but the 'shipped' mark has 'est 17 days'. Not sure what that is about?

Ford Maverick How many of you didn`t get a email say your Maverick was built this week ? 1632174933064

Paulsr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang , escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
not mine black XLT lux power tit slide moon roofHybrid manual back glass copilot ordered aug 5th

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Yes I messaged Granger and just received a reply. Mine shows as built and with a status of 'returned from body company' which just seems to be an internal status where the truck is built and awaiting shipment.

Thought it might be helpful for us to post our builds to see if there is a common add on between us all.

here is mine:

Cactus xlt lux AWD 2.0
360, tow, fx4
Add-ons: rear window, moon roof, fs spare
Body vendor probably did the spray in liner in your lux package
Sponsored