Sponsored

How many of our EB orders would have been Hybrids if they came in AWD?

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Wife picked up her Maverick XLT AWD w The Luxury Package, Ford360, A Moon Roof, a spare tire and some other stuff in Hot Pepper Red on Dec 23rd (ordered July 2nd). She loves it BUT I’m wondering if her same build was available with The Hybrid would I have ordered it as a Hybrid instead of the Eco-Boost? I’m thinking I MAY have, if only to save the 2 to 3 Grand Difference in price. Again, she loves her Maverick built just the way it is AND it does get out of it’s own way very effectively. If given that choice what would you have done?
Sponsored

fordny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
My Wife picked up her Maverick XLT AWD w The Luxury Package, Ford360, A Moon Roof, a spare tire and some other stuff in Hot Pepper Red on Dec 23rd (ordered July 2nd). She loves it BUT I’m wondering if her same build was available with The Hybrid would I have ordered it as a Hybrid instead of the Eco-Boost? I’m thinking I MAY have, if only to save the 2 to 3 Grand Difference in price. Again, she loves her Maverick built just the way it is AND it does get out of it’s own way very effectively. If given that choice what would you have done?
In a perfect world I would have ordered an AWD hybrid, but in reality the AWD EB will do nicely. Should be in my driveway by 2/1.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would have ordered an AWD Hybrid.

DeanR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback Tundra F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So
far really like my 2.0 but if I could have gotten the hybrid in AWD I would have.

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think safe to say alot of them. Unless you desperately need the 4k towing or want the speed it's kind of no brainer imo. If it was a 3k option tho I'm not sure i would have gone for it. I don't need awd really. I'm pretty convinced no hybrid AWD was a decision from above the mav team. I think Ford was afraid of canabilizing ranger and even maybe some f150 sales. Probably a better margin on the EB AWD too maybe

Sponsored

Dirt820

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would’ve absolutely gone with hybrid is awd was an action.
The biggest downside to the maverick that I can foresee is the decrease in fuel efficiency I’ll be seeing.

mla_anderson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus SE Coupe, 22 F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wanted to go with Hybrid, but ordered too late. AWD was just a consolation prize.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
100% would have ordered a Hybrid AWD.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would have really seriously concidered it if it was available as a PHEV in AWD.
Sponsored